Newly renovated 1920's Bungalow for our independent music company, Ready Set Records. Our stunning space is the perfect place for your Nashville experience. Walk to local coffee shops, stores & restaurants, Vanderbilt & only minutes from downtown!
We are trusting you with our valuables and our place that we have spent a good deal of time and money on so that you could have the best experience, so we ask that you take care of it and treat it as if it were your own. Therefore, we ask that you respect the rules that we have set:
- If you choose to use our record player and vinyl, please be gentle and do not scratch the vinyl. Also, please put them back in their sleeve when you are finished.
- Please wash any dishes after you use them.
- Please do not rearrange any of our furniture, if you move any chairs to another room, we ask that you return them to their correct place before you leave.
Check out to do list:
- Please strip your beds and place all sheets and towels upstairs in laundry room.
- Take out all trash, trash cans are behind the fence in the backyard.
We ask that you respectfully leave the place in the same condition you found it as much as you can.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
My husband Trent and I have been working in the music business in Nashville for over 10 years. We own our own record label and management company and have been fortunate to work with so many amazing artists here in Nashville. We love this city and are excited to share our world with you!