Located 2 miles from Guerneville, Tipsy Timbers is a private retreat with a 2-bdrm, 2-bath house and a 1-bdrm, 1-bath cottage, with hot tub, fireplaces, outdoor dining, and large pool deck. Easy access to Sonoma, Russian River, and the ocean. Our pool is generally open May - September.
- Nestled among the redwoods along Old Cazadero Road, our home is a relaxing private retreat perfect for a group of friends or families.
- The compound receives sun for most of the day, allowing you to lounge poolside on the large outdoor deck.
- Sorry, the pool is closed in the winter.
- Cool nights are warm in the 8-person hot tub next to the patio.
- 4 bikes are included in the rental, so you can ride less than 2 miles to explore downtown Guerneville or stay in and cook meals in the main house's large modern kitchen.
- The property is backed on one side by a hill and redwood trees, another side by the creek bed, and one neighbor is across the driveway, but the compound is completely enclosed offering privacy and plenty of space for outdoor gatherings or BBQs (a propane grill is included in the rental).
Accès des voyageurs
Why worry about keys? All home access is electronic, including a code for the gate and keypads on the main doors.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
It's your vacation, so unless you need assistance, we plan to stay out of your way. We're happy to provide any information needed up front. Upon arrival, you'll find a large, printed house manual with all the valuable information for Tipsy Timbers as well as notes about our favorite restaurants, wineries, group activities, etc. There's so much to do in the area!
If you do have a problem that requires in-person assistance, we'll either be 30 minutes away in Santa Rosa, CA or 90 minutes away in San Francisco, CA (depending on the day.)
- Tipsy Timbers is our vacation home and we list it for rent when we aren't using it. Please treat it with more care than a hotel. Let us know right away if something breaks or isn't working properly.
- The pool is closed during the winter and reopens in the spring, depending on the weather (typically opens in May, closes in October). If the pool is important to you and you're booking in the winter, please inquire before booking about whether it will be open or not. The hot tub is open year round.
- The kitchens are stocked with basics (spices, pots/pans, utensils, etc.), but it’s a vacation house, please don't expect a full chef's pantry.
- Cell phone service is not great in Guerneville. At Tipsy Timbers, we have found Verizon works fine, AT&T & Sprint are spotty, and T-Mobile doesn't get much signal. There is a landline in the main house for your convenience.
- Please note that we have pool, hot tub, and landscape contractors who typically service our home on Mondays and every other Thursday. They will do their best not to disturb you, but the nature of their work can sometimes be noisy. We appreciate your understanding -- we want to make sure the amenities are usable and that Tipsy Timbers stays beautiful!
- Our cleaning fee is a bit higher than most on account of the cost to clean and maintain the pool and hot tub after every visit.
- LGBTQ-owned and LGBTQ-friendly.
- We are compliant with Sonoma County tax laws for short term rentals. TOT ID# 2400N.
You can preview our house manual which has our rules, FAQs, and area recommendations. Please note that the guide is seasonal (summer/winter) and subject to change without notice.
- Quiet Hours between 10 pm and 7 am are to be observed by all guests. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Maximum number of guests: 8
- Maximum number of vehicles allowed: 3
- If you're interested in bringing a pet, please let us know before you book. We only allow pets on a per-case basis (and charge a pet fee).
Hello! I'm a product manager at a startup in San Francisco, CA. I love to travel and cook, particularly in new places. I'm always looking for non-touristy tips in new cities, so if you have any suggestions, please pass them along!