À propos de ce logement
Sani has long been synonymous with cosmopolitan and luxurious holidays, but in this house you can have the best of both worlds. This fully equipped house is located just a few minutes walk from the most well-known fine restaurants, bars, luxury shops and the marina, yet in the serene sphere of a private home, surrounded by grass and trees, right by the pool.
This is a two-level villa. Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom is located on the upper floor. The room is minimally designed, has a double bed, a large closet and air conditioning as well.
On the ground floor, guests can find the fully equipped kitchen, dining space, living room, main bathroom and bedroom II with two single beds. The kitchen has all the necessary appliances, like fridge, oven, cooker, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kettle etc. The living room is very spacious and always luminous. It also has an A/C unit, and the fireplace makes it even cozier. Between the living room and the kitchen, guests can enjoy their meals at the dining space, which has chairs for 4 people.
Bedroom II has two single beds, a floor fan and a large closet. Guests have direct access to the side yard through the balcony door. The main bathroom is on this floor, too, with a shower.
The key characteristic of this house, though, is its front yard and patio. Surrounded by grass and trees, the patio is ideal for enjoying your morning coffee or dinner. Children are also more than welcome to run and play on their own. Just a few meters away, located in a magnificent and relaxing setting, the shared pool is an excellent choice for swimming or sunbathing if you don’t feel like going to the beach one day.
Our lux pool villa also offers parking space and a BBQ for enjoying homemade meals with your family during the warm summer nights.
Please keep in mind that the swimming pool is in use only in July and August and is not heated.
We kindly ask you to:
– respect the non-smoking policy.
– take your rubbish out at the main gate of the complex, where the large bins are located. Recyclables may be separated, gathered altogether in large bags and throw them into large blue bins located all around the main highway of Halkidiki.
– keep it quiet during midday (15:00 to 17:30) and after 23:00.
– save resources, both water and electricity. In Greece 70% of our energy is produced from coal burning. Please think in a more sustainable way and do not let the A/Cs working while balcony doors are open or water running useless.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests inform us of their arrival time and we arrange a convenient meeting point near the property in order to drive them to the complex. In case car is not available feel free to contact us for customized transfers from Thessaloniki international airport or elsewhere or even to get you a quote for best car rentals.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We always welcome our guests to the property in person and show them around. During check-in, there is a detailed description of the property’s amenities and many tips on where to dine and shop at the area. Additionally, we always have various recommendations for outdoor activities, like sailing trips, water sports, scuba diving, horse riding, playgrounds for younger children, trekking etc. and in some cases we are able to apply social discounts to our guests with affiliated companies.
We also provide 24/7 on-call service for maintenance or other urgent issues, as well as concierge services. However, for discretion and privacy reasons we avoid being present without prior notice or guest’s invitation at the property. Our aim is to cover all inquiries at immediate response time, so please feel free to clarify your needs and preferences, and we'll try our best to make you feel like home!
This property has common sense rules and in brief please take care of this elegantly furnished villa like it's your own home :)
We kindly ask you to:
- respect the non-smoking policy. There is plenty of space outdoor, balconies, patio, garden that smokers may enjoy their smoke. Following guests will appreciate this as well.
- do not throw paper or anything else inside the toilets. Piping system in Greece is rather narrow, and blockage is very possible. This is very important!
- take your rubbish out at the main gate of the complex, where the large bins are located. Recyclables may be separated, gathered altogether in large bags and throw them into large blue bins located all around the main highway of Halkidiki.
- keep it quiet during midday (15:00 to 17:30) and after midnight.
- save resources, both water and electricity. In Greece 70% of our energy is produced from coal burning. Please think in a more sustainable way and do not let the A/Cs working while balcony doors are open or water running useless.
That's it more or less and we wish you a very pleasant stay!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 332 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
After traveling around the globe and exploring different cultures and meeting people, we decided to pick the best pieces of our experience and offer some really warm hospitality to our guests. So we created Feels Like Home, a property management company, so we can show you the infamous Greek “philoxenia”.
Our main aim is to tailor our services according to our guests' needs and not simply provide accommodation options. We are committed to try our best to make you feel like home away from home, in Greece!