Light & airy apartment in Elviria with excellent local shops, bars & restaurants. 15 mins by car from Marbella 5 mins drive from the best beaches in the area. A good quality and comfortable penthouse with large terraces, A/C, UK satellite TV, free Wi-Fi.
Andalusian Tourist Register Number: VFT/MA/03911
Exceptional 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom air-conditioned 2nd floor duplex penthouse, furnished to a high standard. It occupies an elevated SW facing position with views to hills and the sea beyond. Watch the sun go down from the large sunny terraces across natural valley habitat filled with birdsong! Colorado Hills is a small, prestigious development set in newly landscaped gardens with stunning split-level pools, quietly nestled amongst the exclusive millionaire villas of Elviria with good local shops, bars & restaurants. It is idyllically located 15 mins by car from cosmopolitan Marbella with its superb shopping, 5 mins drive from the best sandy beaches in the area plus several premier golf courses. Tennis & gym facilities are nearby. This light & airy apartment has been thoughtfully furnished to create a truly comfortable and luxurious second home with air-conditioning, UK satellite TV, hi-fi music system, Bosch equipped kitchen, underground parking & elevator.
Accès des voyageurs
The rental is for the whole apartment with a maximum number of guests of 4 people. There are 2 swimming pools and a small paddling pool for young children.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
There is a local agent available throughout your stay.
She will be at the apartment on your arrival, provide keys, codes and access, meet you and show you around. The agent will also collect keys etc at the time of departure.
Professional management & emergency help number for the agent are provided.
The apartment is spacious, light and airy with marble floors throughout. It is furnished in a modern colonial style using Old Java designs in crafted reclaimed teak, with original art-work and careful attention to detail in order to achieve a real home from home.
Prices are all-inclusive for the apartment per week in UK pounds.
I am always happy to hold the apartment for 24 hours so that flights can be booked. Changeover day, flexible, but depending on other bookings!
Apartment is normally prepared by 2pm but guests should vacate by 10 am on day of departure.
No smoking and No pets.
Apartment & Community Rules
1. ELEVATORS – It is required under Spanish Safety Regulations that an adult must accompany children below the age of 10 years using the elevators. The capacity and weight limits must be strictly observed and persons found ignoring this rule will be liable for any resultant repairs and restoration.
2. LAUNDRY & DRYING – It is expressly forbidden to hang towels, laundry or clothes over the balcony walls, rails, roofs or out of windows as this is unsightly and offensive to others.
3. DISPOSAL OF RUBBISH – All rubbish is to be disposed of using closed or tied plastic bags and placed in the large refuse bins, which lie outside the front gate of the apartment complex and are regularly emptied. Loose rubbish must not be put into these bins.
4. NOISE – All noise levels including music are to be kept to the absolute minimum so as not to disturb the enjoyment of others in their apartments. In particular no noise or disturbance should made between the hours of midnight and 9am or between 2pm and 5pm (siesta time). Soft shoes are to be worn in the apartment to reduce noise levels. Please be careful moving furniture so as not to scratch floors or scraping sounds, which can be heard by others.
A fence and gates, which are locked, secure the pool area and a key is provided for the tenant. Use of the swimming pool and surrounding areas is only permitted between 10am and 10pm and is entirely AT YOUR OWN RISK. It is forbidden to jump from the top pool to the lower pool. Inflatables may only be used in the upper pool provided they do not cause nuisance to others. Children wearing armbands and rubber rings are not permitted to swim in the upper pool at any time unless accompanied by an adult. Please keep a close eye on babies and non-swimmers, as unfortunately several children are drowned in pools every year in Spain.
NO RESPONSIBILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED BY THE OWNERS FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY HOWEVER CAUSED
6. POOLS, GARDENS and COMMUNAL AREAS
The use of skates and skateboards are not permitted. No ball games because of possible damage to plants and flowers. Radios, CDs, and Cassette Players may only be used with headphones. Please keep all areas free from litter, which must be placed in the bins provided.
7. NO SMOKING OR PETS - Please observe No Smoking in the apartment and No Pets.
8. BALCONIES AND TERRACES – It is very dangerous to lean over balconies or sit / stand on the railings. Please also be aware that the apartment is well above the ground level and a fall would lead to severe consequences. At all times please observe safety of children.
9. MARBLE FLOORS AND BATHROOMS
The marble floors have been polished and are very hard if you fall onto them. The stairs are also made of marble and care is recommended. Please also be aware that baths and bathroom floors are very slippery when wet.
The above may appear a little draconian but are quite standard and legally applied in most well run apartment communities! Above all please be safe.
I live in Scotland with my wife. We use the apartment for much of the year - it is our second home - but we make the apartment available for friends and guests especially during the summer. We have made many friends in Spain and have really fallen in love with the country.