À propos de ce logement
Renovated 3 level townhouse in a safe private neighborhood less than a mile to I-270. Short driving distance to DC, Bethesda, Rockville and Gaithersburg.
Walking distance to Gunners lake/park and bus routes. Patio with grill to relax in the evening.
Master bedroom with attached large master bathroom w/ skylight. Separate guest room with a second full bathroom down the hall. Fully carpeted.
Separate step down living room, family room, dining room with fireplace. Fully Hardwood. Bright kitchen with granite counter tops. Sun-room/breakfast area attached to the kitchen w/ skylight. Deck with plenty of space for grilling and relaxing with tree cover for shade and privacy. 1 half-bath on this level.
Laundry room with new washer/dryer. Newly carpeted, unfurnished large basement.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are allowed full use of the house, except for the attached garage. Parking is available on drive-way.
1. Check-in and Check-out times are generally flexible, but we ask that you discuss specific times with us prior to your arrival. We will ask for a one hour window for planning purposes.
2. Please park your vehicles in the driveway. If you require additional parking, free parking is available on the side street (Forest Brook road). Please do not park on any numbered residential spaces.
3. Please keep our home smoke and pet free. Any guest who smokes indoors or allow pets indoors will be charged a minimum $100.00 cleaning fee.
4. We have a strict no drug use policy.
5. Our house is your house, so please treat it with respect as if it were your own. Please clean up and pick up after yourself.
6. Please take your shoes off at the entrance as we expect guests to abide by a no shoes policy inside the home.
7. We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We will try to accommodate whenever possible.
8. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper.
9. To be considerate to our neighbors, please keep things on the quieter-side after 9 p.m. Any serious complaints of unruly behavior or excessive noise/partying will result in you being asked to leave, when we would really rather you enjoy your full stay.
10. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. Please place sanitary napkins, wet-wipes, cotton-balls, etc. in the sanitary bin next to the toilet.
11. We kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when it’s not in use or leaving the house.
12. Any spills or damage shall be reported immediately; we understand mistakes happen, but we would like to assist you with cleanup if necessary.
We hope you have a wonderful stay! Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions or if I can help in any way. Thanks!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I'm a wedding and lifestyle photographer based out of San Francisco, CA, and I enjoy photographing and exploring my way through new places.