À propos de ce logement
Homey place with all within reach, situated next to the Sareza hockey stadium, less than 10 mins away from the train station, 20 mins away from the Ostrava center. A great restaurant and a shop right next to the house. You name it, it is right here..
I suppose it is the location that makes my apartment very special; it is near the D1 highway, near the train station Ostrava-Svinov (from which there is a direct train to the Ostrava Mosnov airport, btw) and it is close to the centre of Ostrava as well, yet, it is situated in a quiet historical area of Ostrava.
Accès des voyageurs
Well, the 45 m2 (485 sq ft) are here for you to explore as much as you like, you can also use the communal area and just in case you would like to survey the basement for whatever reason, you are more than welcome.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If I am not on one of my missions in Africa I am here to help you.
In case you would like me to do some shopping for you, just let me know :-)
Pets are very welcome, however, inform me about them prior to your arrival please. If you fail to do so, I may charge you extra.
- please do not party in the flat, my neighbours love me and I would like it to stay that way. Please try to avoid loud conversations after 10.00 pm as well. We respect the quiet hours (10.00 pm-6.00 am) in the house and consider a peaceful night sleep absolutely vital
- please refrain from having visitors in the apartment after 10.00pm, in case there are extra people over after 11.00pm you will be charged additional 500CZK per person.
- please take your shoes off at the dark cleaning mat at the door. It may seem a funny custom, however, very common in the Czech Republic, we never wear outdoor shoes at our homes.
- the front and back house entrance doors are to be locked from 9.00 pm- 5.00 am, please respect that
- the entire flat is a non smoking area. Please do not smoke in the flat or in the communal areas, feel free to smoke anywhere outside the building
- Once you are done with the dishes, please wash them, washing-up liquid is here at your disposal
- If you happen to break anything, worry not. However, please inform me while you are in my apartment, so we can arrange a suitable compensation.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
I am an English Language Consultant and a very active Rotarian following the motto: service above self.
My husband and I love travelling, among many others we are in love with Asia where we travel to every year then among others are Sweden, Malawi, Italy and France. I lived and studied in London for 3 years.
You could say I am very energetic, outgoing, open-minded and honest. I love great food and wine, new experiences, listening to music of Ludovico Einaudi, Agnes Obel and Norah Jones and watching House of Cards and Game of Thrones.
As a host I will bend over backwards to make your stay as comfortable as possible, however, I do expect you to respect the house rules by all means.