Whether you're looking to stay in hip Davis Square, visit Tufts University, or explore Boston, this 2 BR apt provides you a great launching pad. The apartment is located on a tree-lined street six blocks from Davis Square station on the red line.
- The apartment is on the first floor of our two-family home on a very quiet tree-lined street. Originally this apartment was the formal first floor of a large three-level house. The ceilings are tall (almost 9') and there are large windows providing beautiful light.
- There is a private entrance to this unit right at the front of the house.
- The Living Room includes a couch and chair, along with a flatscreen TV. French doors open onto the beautiful porch.
- The first bedroom includes a nice full-sized bed, full-sized dresser, closet, desk and chair. This bedroom also has access to the beautiful porch.
- The second bedroom includes a comfortable queen-sized bed, full-sized dresser, wardrobe, desk, and chair.
- Both bedrooms have window air conditioning units during the cooling season.
- The kitchen is well-equipped with a stove, refrigerator, toaster, microwave, plates, glasses, utensils, pots and pans.
- The bathroom includes a full tub with shower head and ample hot water on demand.
Accès des voyageurs
This separated apartment has its own entrance and porch. The porch has a table and chairs for you to enjoy.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live upstairs so we are available for any special requests or needs. Should you need anything you can contact via email or text. Otherwise, we will be out of your way completely.
*We want to make your visit comfortable and special. Please email with any questions.
*A child lives upstairs. He's typically pretty quiet but occasionally you'll hear us walking across the floor. Shouldn't be too bothersome, but we wanted to let you know.
*No animals, smoking, or drugs on the property.
*Please respect our neighbors by keeping the neighborhood quiet.
*No parties are allowed.