À propos de ce logement
My family's apartment is mostly empty since my sister moved out (my parents both work in the countryside).
We live in the neighbourhood near the train station, still central (near Gandan, 3km to Chinggis Square) but less touristy than other areas.
The apartment is a classic Mongolian Soviet apartment, built in 1987. Most middle-class Mongolians live in apartments like that.
The apartment is near the Ulaanbaatar Railway Station, an area where Russians used to be stationed during Soviet times. The area is a bit nicer and greener than many other middle-class areas in Ulaanbaatar.
Around Home Area:
- in front of the apt there are small kiosks working from 7:00-23:00
- in the corner of the apt there is a small fruit market
- multiple choices of supermarkets are just around the apt
- several pharmacies around the apartment
- Behind apt there is some Chinese & Asian small restaurants
- Pizza Hut & KFC very near too, just need to cross the road
- In the corner of the apt there is a vegetarian cafeteria (some foods are pretty good)
- Seoul Street is just a 5 minute walk away, there you can find many modern bars, coffeeshops, shopping malls, and restaurants
- near apt there are a few small coffee shops
- nice ones are in Seoul Street
- there is a newly opened Tom n Toms in Grand Plaza
- There are lots of fitness centers around the apt
- you can also use the outdoor exercise machines and the basketball court
I will provide you a map around the apt area & city.
Accès des voyageurs
You can use the whole apartment, though the storage room won't be of much use to you.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am working as a freelancer so I am pretty available.
I will be happy to help you anytime. Also, if you want me to show you any part of the city I'd be happy to do that too.
There is a playground and some outdoor exercise machines right outside the apartment. Many Mongolian families will use these in the evening during summertime.
There is also a gym 100m away from the apartment.
- Be clean
- Not too noisy esp. after 9pm
- No smoking in the main rooms (though, you can smoke in the storage room near the window)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
My passion is art. I'm an assistant art teacher at the English School of Ulaanbaatar.
I studied in Germany and Malaysia and traveled all over Europe and Asia.
My parent's apartment is mostly empty since my sister moved out (my parents both work in the countryside). But I live in the city and would be happy to help you during your stay at their place.
See you soon!