Feel up in the air with this beautiful south facing suite with plenty natural lighting. Located on the top floor, enjoy the large roof top decks and views of the Juan de Fuca straight and Olympic mountains.
Feel on top of the world while you bask in the sun amongst the tree tops on one of your own 2 private roof top terraces. Be awestruck of the views of the Olympic mountains and the Juan du Fuca Strait. Cozy up next to a warm inviting fire in the evenings. When you feel like picking up the pace you are less than a 10 mintue drive or bus to the heart of downtown Victoria.
Also you will find our location very convenient, as we are minutes from the Esquimalt village area with a variety of shops and services such as a grocery store, bakery, banks, post office, coffee shops, restaurants, pharmacy and much more.
Absolutely Astounding views from almost every window and door in this 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom fully furnished suite. Enjoy a 270 degree mountain and ocean view from one of the 2 huge private decks just off the living area and master bedroom.
Accès des voyageurs
Private rooftop deck, shared hot tub area
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We may be on site working in the yard, and we'd be more then happy to answer any questions or give you any tips of what to see or where to go. If not we are just a cell phone call away for any questions that we might have.
Ocean Aire Vacation Suite
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. PST.
Alternate Check-in or check-out times must be negotiated with the owners.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are permitted with approval of owner and payment of nightly pet fee of $50 to $100 per stay for short stays, or $100 to $150/month for longer stays.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A damage deposit of $300 to $1,000 (depending on length of stay) is required, and will be quoted with the rate of the stay. This must be received prior to forty five (45) days of booking the reservation. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, unauthorized pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher. Dirty laundry is placed in the washing machine.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen counter.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out beyond owner-renter agreement.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner or the local law enforcement.
i. No additional cleaning costs are incurred by the owner due to special upholstery cleaning, stain removal, or any major cleaning required to return suite to the state of cleanliness before the guest checked in.
j. No furniture is required to be re-arranged or moved by owner to return suite to the original state before the guest checked in.
5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 30% of the rental rate is required upon booking of the suite in order to secure a reservation. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of Credit Card, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Interact E-mail Money Transfer or cash. The BALANCE OF RENT is due forty five (45) days before your arrival date. If booking less then 45 days prior to arrival, the full payment must be paid upon booking.
6. CANCELLATIONS – A forty five (45) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than forty five (45) days prior to the arrival date will be returned less a 5% service fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 45 days of the arrival date, forfeit their full payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for the suite is limited to six (7) persons.
a. Rates are based on four (4) person occupancy, and a charge of $20.00 per person per night will be levied for additional persons.
b. Children under the age of 16 stay free of charge.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not provided. A washer/dryer will be made available with detergent. We suggest you bring beach towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. RATE CHANGES – Posted rates subject to change without notice, including any quotes that have been provided.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. PARKING – Parking for one vehicle is available off street in the property’s driveway. Additional parking can be found on the surrounding residential street area.
16. VISITORS AND NOISE – Large gatherings of non occupants are not permitted in the suite. Occupants must respect quiet hours of 10pm, where no loud music or shouting is permitted. The Hot Tub on the property is also closed during quiet hour times.
17. COMPLAINTS – Noise complaints during quiet hours from other guests within the building or from surrounding residences may result in fines of up to $250. Repeat complaints or noise complaints made to local law enforcement will result in additional fines, or eviction without refund.
18. HOT TUB AND POOL Rules – Rules for the Hot Tub and Pool area are posted and to be followed by guests. Failure to follow these rules will results in guests being barred from using these facilities.