Beautiful and industrial window view, very quiet district of Gdynia.
15 minutes by bus to non overcrowded, guarded beach with historical torpedo lunch station.
Next to the building there is an outdoor gym equipment and a hill with a nice view.
In your room there are going to be:
- clean towels,
- fresh bedding,
- comfortable bed,
- capacious wardrobe,
- fast Wi-Fi,
- mobile phone with polish number so you don't have to overpay for phone calls,
- welcome drink ;)
* there are only two traffic lights to reach the apartment from the city bypass
* free street parking,
* Stena Line terminal is only 5 minutes away.
* the airport - 1,5 euro (~ 1 hour 15 min)
* Gdynia main station - 0,8 euro (~ 20 min)
* beach Babie Doly - 0,8 euro (~ 15 min)
Tricity (Gdańsk, Gdynia, Sopot) is well communiated. There's a possibility to buy 24, 72-hours ticket which allows to travel between each city.
Access to studio via bus, getting off at "Bialowieska 01" or "Cechowa 02" station.
Grom Gdynia Main Station take SKM (suburbian train) to get to Sopot (15 min) or Gdańsk main station (37 min).
Accès des voyageurs
I'm going to invite you in the apartment at your arrival time, give you any needed pieces of advice.
You'll have a free access to the your room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Two other rooms belongs to the owners.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Any further information or guidance needed will be provided accordingly.
In the morning there's going to wait for you freshly ground coffee from the Krups coffee maker, just ask :)
Enjoy yourselves but please keep noise to a minimum.
Please do not smoke in the apartment