Enter thru the turret up a spiral staircase to your 2nd floor, 2000 sq/ft flat with 2 bedrooms (each with new queen beds), 1 giant bath, a huge living room with fireplace, formal dining room, breakfast nook, large kitchen, laundry, and large patio
The is a historic house in Portland's most beautiful Eastside neighborhood (Irvington). Located on a large, corner lot in the most desirable part of Irvington and one block from the Irvington Club, The Turret House is gorgeously maintained and features countless elements from its original 1920's design. You enter through the Turret that features a spiraling staircase along with custom Spanish lighting and leaded glass windows. The turret is your own private entrance. Your private apartment features "tree house" views of the neighborhood and oak floors throughout. The property has 5 giant old growth trees that feel like quintessential Portland. The apartment is ideal for anyone wanting to access all the culture of the Eastside while staying in a tranquil setting with a fireplace and a back patio. The apartment is 2 miles from downtown Portland and less than a mile from the Convention Center and Moda Center.
I personally work with AirBnB and in hospitality, so I can assure you that you will have a wonderful, trustworthy stay :)
Accès des voyageurs
The turret, the entire 2nd floor private apartment and the back patio/hammock/seating areas.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will occasionally be downstairs.
0. This is not a unit to host parties in.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy agreed to.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires