The perfect room, cozy and clean for one or two! The art deco apartment is minutes from all the hustles and bustles, but nestled away from the noise. Also available: https://airbnb.com/rooms/9203120?s=8
The bedroom is one of two bedrooms in a beautiful apartment. This master bedroom is designed for you to switch off and get a good night's sleep after a big adventurous day of exploring Melbourne, whether it be for business or pleasure. The new plush queen sized bed can host one or two comfortably. We ensure that all linens are freshly laundered and disinfected prior to each guests' arrival. Fresh, clean towels and basic toiletries (including shampoo and soap) are provided upon arrival.
Accès des voyageurs
Check In: Flexible
Check out: Flexible (We generally request that the room is vacated by 11am for cleaning.)
We live about 20 minutes from the apartment but guests are welcome to let themselves in and get comfortable. If you need us, we can meet up or communicate via sms, phone calls or other means of communication apps.
You have access to the common areas,lounge. dining room, fully equipped kitchen, laundry and bathroom are shared with other guests in the apartment, ranging from 0 - 2 people.
This lovely split level apartment has a total of 2 bedrooms - the master (advertised) and the single (also advertised on Airbnb).
You may be sharing with 0 up to 2 other people, please exercise your tolerance, respect and patience with each other throughout your stay.
**Please bear in mind that you may be sharing the common facilities, such as kitchen, bathroom, etc with others, please exercise your tolerance, respect and patience with each other throughout your stay. **
**Should we need to perform extra cleaning after your stay, the cleaning fee would be the guest's responsibility**
- No pets, No unlisted guests,No smoking (smoking can be done outside the building, but not inside the apartment)
- We ask that you do not wear shoes in the house, and have provided alternative footwear for the apartment.
- Clean up after yourself - make sure the surfaces around the sinks (in bathroom and kitchen are dried off after using)
- Always turn on exhaust fans in the bathroom and in the kitchen - NEVER open the entrance door to let the smoke out, or, the FIRE brigade will come in, and YOU will be responsible for the cost.
- Laundry basket is provided in the room for used towels and linens
- Label your food in fridge to ensure that they don't get mixed up
- You are welcomed to things (food and non food) that are labelled for communal consumption, please be sensible and do not double dip into food items.
We are available after 4 pm most days. If you have any questions regarding the place itself or other activities, we are only an SMS/ call away - anytime.
Heya! My name is Stella, I am a new mum with a 6 months old. So, it's really long hours at the moment, with no pay, just with smiles and squeals (hahaha).
My partner, Jesse and I run the airbnb, we are pretty flexible, easy going people. We love opening our place to welcome travellers who will hopefully find Melbourne as fantastic city as we do.
Just a thing to note, we don't actually live in the building, but we are only a text or a call away. Check in and out has been made easy with a system that we have in place which will allow our guest to come in and go as they please.