À propos de ce logement
Akar Lima is a new eco and sustainable B&B in Kulim, Kedah. We provide rooms to stay, space for events and dining experience in an establishment that is peaceful and green. We raise chickens and ducks on site and grow our own veges and fruits. Come!
Akar Lima Eco Stay offers a peaceful, quiet and green retreat for guests to rejuvenate and escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Our 4 Person Room has 2 Single bunk beds overlooks oir fruit and vegetable garden as well as a small animal farm. The room comes with a shared attached bathroom, AC, bed sheets and towels (upon request). Bathroom has body shampoo and toothpaste.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest will have access to the whole house, making it a home away from home. This includes:
* Living room space with books, movie dvd collections and board games
* Dining room with an attached pantry with free tea and coffee
* Vegetable and herb garden where guest can learn about herbs and vegetables we grow as well as learn to tend them.
* Chickens and ducks enclosure where guests can help feed the animals
* Bicycle hire to cycle around the surrounding village
* Fruit tasting when in season as well as purchasing fruit to take back home
* The only area off limits the the living space of the hosts which is separated.
Since Akar Lima has many guests staying at one time, consideration to all is expected by:
*Picking up after your self and tidying the space used
*Quiet time after 11pm-7am (unless the whole house is booked for your group)
*Sharing the space together :)
*Smoking is not allowed indoors at any time...guest may smoke outside of the house.
I love the simple part of life...Eat...Pray...Love...and thats not because of the movie! Food is a big part of my family and culture, so I love spending time with family and friends over breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snacks :) Praying and having a spiritual way of living is important too as I know theres more to this life and I want to strive towards it. Love...whats not to love about life if you live it to the fullest! I've been too busy working and saving these past few years...now its time for me to live it! I love people and the differences we have from culture, religion, food, tradition...which makes us all unique. Cant wait to see this amazing world!!