The Casa Bonesce is a lovingly renovated romantic old stone house. Situated in a sunny and quiet location a few minutes from the picturesque village of Mergoscia, the house has a fantastic view over the spectacular Verzasca Dam and Lago Maggiore.
Welcome to our CB-Guesthouse, a great place to stay, and much more. We love it here and we're sure that you will too.
From the house door there are a number of wonderful trekking paths for easy or challenging walks. Nearby climbing areas offer exciting granite pitches for rock climbers. Also mountain bikers will find various challenges in the surrounding area. And to cool down, there are the beautiful waterfalls and crystal clear water of the Verzasca river or the mondane charms of Lago Maggiore inviting you to swim or simply take a relaxed stroll.
Mehr Infos: (URL HIDDEN)
Accès des voyageurs
The shared kitchen may be used by all guests.
In our large garden and vineyard you can just relax and enjoy the silence and the beautiful views of Lake Maggiore and the Verzasca Dam.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We would like to help our guests with tips on hiking, because there are a number of wonderful trekking paths for easy or challenging walks from the house door, to find climbing areas, to find beautiful swimming areas and also cultural events.
- For single nights we charge CHF 10.- extra.
- We also offer a varied breakfast (cereal, rolls, bread,
Jam, cheese, ham, eggs, yogurt, coffee or tea, juices) for
15 CHF per person. You also have the choice, to prepare it by yourself.
Our kitchen is well equipped.
- Coffee and tea are available for free.
- There is a small grocery store in the village, which has open in the morning, for larger purchases we recommend the supermarket in Tenero .
- There is no restaurant serving hot food in the village.
- We do not have a card reader. Please pay cash.
Cet hôte a 150 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires