Comfortable and well appointed for visiting, working, relaxing, and cooking. Perfectly situated in the quiet suburbs with easy access to stores, transportation, and nearby Boston and Cambridge. Visitors are sometimes here as tourists, for work, or to have easy access to Brandeis, Laselle, Babson, and Bentley universities.
close to bus service, Commuter Rail, and if you have a car, you will have free off street parking. Close proximity to Whole Foods and Trader Joes.
Welcome to metro Boston :-)
Spacious and inviting apartment in Newton's premier neighborhood. Beautiful tree lined street in the upscale West Newton Hill.
Stay in a newly renovated space and have an ENTIRE studio apartment to yourself within walking distance of all of West Newton Square's MBTA train and bus stops, great restaurants, boutique shops, West Newton cinema, Boston Sports Club gym, local bars, parks and more!
NO CHILDREN under 12 years old
NO MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE total
Conveniently located for easy access into Boston
12 minute train
18 min bus
15 minute drive
free parking outside front door of the apartment
Features a full floor with walkout access to driveway parking
Only 2 minute walk to the MBTA bus, and a 3 minute walk from the commuter rail which takes you directly into downtown Boston. Schedules available online.
Spacious 700 sq ft studio apartment
Features your own FULL KITCHEN
-Electric stove top
-Microwave/ Convection Oven
-Dishware, silverware, and glasses
Dining room area, european style bathroom with jacuzzi tub, Queen sized bed, comfortable living room love seat, large flat screen TV with cable, high speed WiFi , and access at your request to the Washer/Dryer.
Queen sized bed is extremely comfortable with top-of-the-line high thread count sheets, and european duvet covers.
Lots of closet/storage space.
Maximum of 2 people! I can provide an air bed if the two guests are not sharing a bed.
The studio apartment is attached to the main house, but is very private and completely separate for your privacy.
We occasionally will want to arrange to share the adjacent laundry room.
Short term weekend or week-long visitors welcome.
I can accommodate long term visitors if it's a good match.
Please feel free to email me for more information.
Accès des voyageurs
Full kitchen, private bath with European shower and Jacuzzi tub, washer / dryer, parking, internet, cable TV.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Love to interact with the guests, but happy to afford them their privacy. Some people checked in and never interacted again except to say they left. others wanted restaurant and sight seeing recommendations. others have invited us in to spend time with them having a cup of tea which they brought to us as a gift from China. Others have wanted to have a glass of wine with us and shared their experiences and life adventures.. Some people have come once and some come here regularly on a schedule particular to their needs for visiting family and others for work in the Boston vicinity. People come from near and far. Some have come from Argentina, Venezuela. Israel, Hong Kong, Africa, Singapore, Chicago, NYC, CA, and all have been welcome and we always look forward to the next guest.
NO SMOKING INSIDE! this is very important. if you must smoke please go outside away from the house. We are very allergic to smoke.
NO PETS at all! Even if they are cute. And, even if they go with you everywhere. Please understand. Allergies prevent us from allowing any exceptions to this.
Guest agrees to abide by the following house rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
1. Check in is after 3 pm on the beginning date of occupancy. Check out is at 10. am. on the date of departure. This is important to us and to the cleaning crew that is responsible to get the unit cleaned and prepared for the next guest. Often there are only a few hours to do this. If you want to get special accommodations, to either come earlier, or leave later, you must arrange for this in advance and know that it may not be possible to comply with your request.
2. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. If there are children in the unit, it is the Guest’s responsibility to ensure that the apartment is equipped with any necessary child-safety precautions such as stair gates, window bars and electrical socket covers.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order...if something is wrong, please let us know right away so that we can fix it.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in the street adjacent to the driveway.
7. Long term renters must sign a lease for their desired rental period.
Loving mother and dedicated business woman. I am always working but make sure to be home to enjoy a pleasant evening with my family.
Real estate is my passion and my business and I work with people all over the world. And when I heard that I could list our vacation home on AirBnB, I thought it was a great idea!
I learned French in high school and admire my sons' ability to speak fluent English, Spanish, and Hebrew.
I love to travel with my family, work hard, meet new people, and explore the beauty of the world.