★ Also - LOWER apartment in same house available separately, see link:
This upper is within walking distance of several restaurants and stores. The general location is a 10 minute drive from downtown Buffalo, with quick access to the i90, i190, Route 400 and Skyway. Easy drives to the KeyBank Center, HarborCenter, RiverWorks and Canalside. New Era Field is a 15-minute drive away. Niagara Falls, USA a 35-minute drive.
All the comforts of home, and then some! Features include:
• Elbow room: 1,000 square foot upper apartment (90 square meters).
• HDTV: Living space includes a large leather sectional and 55" Smart TV with DirecTV and Amazon Prime. HBO, Cinemax and Showtime included. Blu-ray/DVD/USB player connected.
• Please see individual photos for detailed description of each room.
• Other conveniences include iron, ironing board, shampoo, soap and hair dryer.
• Air Conditioning: Three A/C window units are installed during warm weather months.
Accès des voyageurs
This is a two-apartment dwelling. Guests have full access to this second floor upper apartment and balcony. Door at bottom of stairs goes a different space.
Guests will enjoy 24 hour check-in, starting after 4:00PM check-in time. For access, you will be given a unique 4-digit code for keyless entry. For maximum safety, all previous codes are erased after 10:00AM check-out.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will have our direct contact information for any questions or recommendations during your stay!
Check-in is 4:00PM.
Check-out is 10:00AM.
Please read this info before agreeing. ***This is a multi-family dwelling. There will be other people in the space below you. ***We have 24-hour check-in, we may not greet you in person when you arrive. ***This space has keyless-entry, you will be sent a unique code which you must have to get in. ***Check-out is 10:00AM, please plan around this time. ***Extra guests must be added to the reservation. ***We clean and maintain this space ourselves, please do not re-arrange furnishings.
We have been married for 9 years. When we met, Martin lived in the house we now offer on Airbnb. Bridget lived in an apartment, two streets over. When we were married, we purchased a second home in the same neighborhood, which we have been living in ever since. South Buffalo is our home, and we welcome you to visit.