Due to the nature of my work, I am highly mobile and may rent out my apartment from time to time. Please don't submit an immediate booking request but send an inquiry with a bit about yourself and the nature of your stay in NYC. I keep my calendar up-to-date, and usually reply very quickly. Thank you.
Located in the heart of Wall Street (on top of a fabulous five star hotel) two short blocks from the Wall Street subway. This is a great, iconic neighborhood with access to nearby dining and the entire city.
Here you can get all the comfort of a hotel plus a king size bed, a full kitchen, a washer/dryer, a huge 58'' plasma TV and some of the most amazing rooftop views in the Financial District for a fraction of the price. Hotel services, spa etc. are available at an additional, a la carte fee.
Perfect for couples who are visiting the city or for professionals who need a quiet, private environment with some home office space.
Max 2 guests, no smoking and no pets in the apartment.
• You are ON Wall Street - everything is at your fingertips
• Dozens of restaurants/bars around and plenty of attractions, including Stone Street
• The NY Stock Exchange, South Street Seaport, Fulton Street, the Brooklyn Bridge, Ground Zero, the 9/11 Memorial, Battery Park, South Ferry (ferries depart from here to Ellis & Liberty Island), Century 21, J&R Electronics and the charming TriBeCa and Soho neighborhoods are all minutes away
• Trains 2/3 (red line) are seconds away, and trains 1/4/5/6/A/C/R/J/Z/PATH are minutes away. Many hot spots in Manhattan (such as Times Square) are a 10-15 minutes ride away
• A large pharmacy, convenience and grocery store is located across the street
• Free, easy to find weekend parking in the area
• 24 hour doorman luxury building, very safe and secure
• Club room with cinema / multimedia lounge with projection TV/DVD and surround sound stereo, billiards, card table, plasma TVs and free wi-fi in the common areas
• State-of-the-art gym and yoga studio
• Gorgeous roof deck with amazing 360 views of Manhattan (considered by many the best residential building terrace in the Financial District)
This is a west-facing apartment on a high floor with great, mostly unobstructed views. It comes with a full kitchen, a beautiful bathroom, a spacious living area and the features/amenities listed below:
• King size bed with a high quality memory foam mattress (medium level of firmness)
• Top of the line Italian kitchen (fridge, stove, oven/microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, pots/pans, utensils etc.)
• Washer / Dryer
• 58'' wall-mounted plasma screen with RCN cable TV
• Wireless high speed internet connection
• Desk + 2 chairs + table lamp + halogen floor lamp
• Bed side table + comfort chair + footstool
• Huge, 6 foot tall windows + Lofty ceilings over 10 feet high
• Walk-in closet, shelves and lots of storage
• Air conditioning / Centralized heating
• Basic bathroom supplies, hair dryer, iron
Fresh linens and all bedding are provided for each new guest. All sheets and towels are 100% cotton.