À propos de ce logement
Located in a quiet suburb of Auckland, Te Atatu Peninsula is the perfect place to start or end a trip; or simply come to unwind by the sea with a magnificent view of Auckland City. Only 10min drive from the artist Stadium for the World Master Games.
With direct views from the bedroom of Auckland city or the water, relaxing here is so easy! It is very quite and only short stroll to town or down to the reserve. The is plenty to do to keep those that want a little adventure happy as well as those who are happy to sit and relax.
Accès des voyageurs
We have three large bedrooms available, all with a variety of bed configurations to suit you and your groups needs. Quality sheets and towels are provided. Guests will have use of their own private bathroom, with large spa bath and separate shower.
We only rent the rooms out to one group at a time. If you only require one room that's absolutely fine, you will have private use of the bathroom and facilities.
The lounge is relaxing and guests are more than welcome to watch TV or relax with a good book. A spacious kitchen leads onto an inviting deck that you can enjoy your continental breakfast on as you soak up the views and the sound of the neighbouring reserve that is home to many NZ native birds.
For those that would like to workout while on their break, have access to our gym/yoga room. Set up with some weights and mats, guests can do a quick workout.
Bedroom 1 - max occupancy:2
- Large King bed or twins, double wardrobes and side tables
- Sea and Auckland city view
Bedroom 2 - max occupancy:2
- large bedroom with queen bed, double wardrobes and side tables
- sea views
Bedroom 3 - max occupancy:2
- large bedroom with queen bed, double wardrobes and side tables.
Note: If you would like to book more than one room for your group please send an enquiry requesting the additional rooms and we will send you a special rate request based on your enquiry. Prices are as per above.
In the area:
- Short walk from the supermarket
- Safe beaches & parks just by the house - great for walking, jogging, cycling
- Lovely cafes, delis & restaurants in the village (5 mins walk)
- Wide variety of shops including hairdresser, spa, post-office, pharmacy
- Regular express bus ride to / from Auckland city / University / AUT (bus stop 5 mins walk away)
- 35mins from Auckland international/domestic airport (Easy Super Shuttle drop off for door to door delivery or easy bus connection from the AirBus Express in Auckland CBD)
Check in/out times can be negotiated, however as standard we work to:
- Check in is from 6pm
- Check out is before 8am
Please advise during booking if you would like to request a different time.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.