À propos de ce logement
This quiet, clean and cozy apartment is well-located in one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in Ginza, Tokyo. The apartment is full of natural wood, with sunny and bright minimalist atmosphere ideal for family and group of people. With just blocks away from Tokyo subways and the fascinating shopping streets of Ginza which takes only a 7-minute walk, this place is an easy access to any destination within the city.
This apartment is located in a small alley but surrounded by many good restaurants. Also, the access to Central Ginza is quite easy. You just need to walk 7 minutes.
If you want to enjoy Tsukiji market and also Ginza atmosphere, this place is a good choice.
The room has two double-sized beds that fit 4 people. In the case of using sofa bed, 5 people can stay here!
Accès des voyageurs
1) Free WiFi
2) Bath room with bath tub
3) Free shampoo, conditioner and liquid soap
4) Bath towel for each guest and a Hand towel
5) Hair Dryer
6) Washing machine and clothe Dryer (Dryer is in the bathroom)
7) Gas cooker
8) Fridge and microwave
10) Dining table
11) Air conditioning
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you hope to enjoy some meal together and our schedule meets, I am happy to do that!
The cozy flat is located 7-minute walk from the famous Ginza crossing. You can stroll Ginza Chuo street (Ginza street) as your neighborhood. Also, traditional Japanese ambiance remains in this area. You can find small good Japanese restaurants with long history and small coffee shops which provide really tasty coffee.
Tsukiji Fish Market is just a walking distance where you can enjoy having a unique breakfast experience.
Almost every tourist destination is an easy access. JR Line and several subways are just walking distance.
1. JR Yurakucho station; 11 mins walk
2. Ginza 1 chome of Yurakucho line; 6 mins walk
3. Ginza station of Ginza line and Hibiya line; 7 mins walk
4. Higashi Ginza station of Asakusa line; 5 mins walk
5. Yaesu exit of JR Tokyo station; 15 mins walk
1) Early check-in and Late check-out
Please see House Rule Section for further details.
Kindly follow our pre-set check-in and check-out time.
2) Beds size
There is a double sized bed (200cm * 140cm)
There is a semi-double sized bed (200cm * 120cm)
There is a single bed (200cm * 90cm)
3. If you travel with your suitcase, please wipe its wheels with the towel which we put on the entrance of the flat.
4. There are containers which we use for management and cleaning purpose inside the room. Please refrain from opening those shelves.
5. Luggage storage
Higashi-Ginza Coin lockers :
Tokyo Station Luggage Service:
1. Basically, we do not take inquiries over the phone. Using Airbnb message facility is the safest and fastest way for you to get a response from us.
2. We practice a “First come, First served” policy. Thus, we cannot guarantee if the dates you have inquired will not be booked for a certain period of time.
3. We will send some location and access maps (PDF files) after you made your reservation. Furthermore, check in and checkout files will be sent two (2) days before you arrive.
4. Please find the info on your mail-folder which you registered on Airbnb. If you miss the information, you may not be able to check in and check out. It is the guests’ responsibility to find the apartment by them.
5. Please inform me of your arrival time at an airport if you come by air or of your arrival time at a main station if you come by train and notify us of your supposed check-in time at least 48 hours before your check-in.
Also, in the case your arrival time at the apartment is later than 11pm, please contact us before you make a reservation.
6. Change the dates of reservation
If you wish to change your reservation dates, the same price or higher with your previous reservation will be levied. Should you want to shorten your stay, 50% of the payment will be levied on your cancelled day/s. Changing or shortening can be done at least 14 days before your arrival date. Otherwise, we cannot accept your request.
7. Please enter properly the number of guests when you make reservations. We will only provide bath towels and comforters based on the number of guests reserved.
8. We charge the full price for each guest who is 2 years and older.
a) We do not charge if you only bring one (1) child below 2 years old.
b) In case the number of guests who are under 2 year old is two or three, we charge a 1 full adult price for them.
9. Early check-in and Late check-out:
Early check-in (from 1:30 PM Japan Time) and Late check-out (till 2:00 PM Japan Time) may be available under 4 conditions below;
a) There is no prior guest nor next guest on the same day on your arrival or check-out day.
b) We require you of paying JPY 5,000 for each extension.
c) We can manage your early check-in or late check-out.
d) Such extra charge is confirmed on Airbnb.
10. An additional one night charge will be levied should you wish to check in before 1:30PM or check out after 2:00PM (Japan Time).
11. We apologize that you cannot keep your luggage before check in and after your check out. If you need a space to keep your luggage, we have included the links of where to keep them on our “Other things to note “section. Please refer to it after booking.
12. Using the mailbox of the apartment is prohibited from sending or receiving things such as parcels, letters and the like.
13. Returning Key during Check out
Please put the room key inside the black security box near the entrance door. We will give you instructions on how to do it. If the key is lost or misplaced, we will charge 15,000 JPY.
14. Please respect the apartment and everything in it.
15. Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in the room nor at the balcony or terrace. Please smoke outside the building in consideration to the neighbors as well.
16. Please take your shoes off when you enter the apartment. Use the slippers we provide at the door area.
17. If you're traveling with your suitcase, please wipe its wheels with the towel which is placed by the entrance of the flat. Pulling the luggage may damage the floor. To prevent this, please carry them as you come in.
18. Please be quiet and discreet while you are in the vicinity of the apartment. This is important to avoid disturbance to neighbors.
19. Garbage disposal
a. Please dispose only pet bottles, cans and glass bottles into non-combustible bin after rinse.
b. Please separate combustible garbage from non-combustible garbage.
c. You may place separately the cartons/cardboards and paper bags beside the garbage bin.
20. Oversized Trash
Disposal of large trash such as old luggage, baby trolleys/strollers, appliances and the like requires a fee. It is handled by a special collection service usually on an appointment basis. We will charge JPY2,200 per item you dispose.
21. Be sure to lock all windows before leaving the house.
22. For fire prevention, please refrain from using anything that would cause ignition.
23. Please turn off the air conditioner and other electricity devices when you are not in the apartment.
24. Please keep the area clean when you cook and wash the dishes and containers afterwards.
25. We provide a free WiFi in the room. We put a white sticker on the wall and table with the code and password. You may use it whilst staying in the apartment.
26. If in any case you have left a personal belonging and have requested to have it sent by mail, please pay JPY 2,000 for our service fee plus the cost of mailing the items.
27. This is NOT A HOTEL. As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 10 AM to 7PM via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to other important activities.
28. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
We might charge you with extra fees in case any of the following occurs:
1. We got a noise complaint from a neighbor.
2. You stained bed sheets or towels with blood; cosmetics, urine, vomit, etc. to the point that we cannot remove with regular washing and cleaning.
3. You broke any of the equipment in the property.
4. You lost or did not return the key.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 345 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, Welcome to Japan!
I am Takumi. I was born and raised in Yokohama City. I am living in Tokyo now and working as a consultant. I like having holidays on cultural cities and seaside resorts abroad. I host in Airbnb hoping that tourists from all over the world would enjoy the beauty of Tokyo and find good and interesting things around Japan!