This charming guesthouse offers a relaxing getaway in the quiet countryside near the beach with swimming pool. The family room is on the second floor that can accommodate 16 persons.
20 minutes away from Kalibo Airport
Ideal for Boracay bound travellers as a stop-over.
Stroll around the fruit trees, flower and organic vegetable garden.
Backyard chicken farming
The villa is perfect for guests looking for a relaxing place to stay in the countryside, while enjoying modern conveniences.
Ideal location as as a jump-off point to Boracay travelers
private space for family gatherings and reunions
Relaxing Getaways for retirees
One bathroom on the second floor
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are free to use the amenities inside the guesthouse.
Swim into the pool for P 70 only for each guest for the day . P90 for the night
Barbecue your own food at the grilling area
Guests can stroll throughout the family compound (vegetable gardens, pavilion, chapel, backyard). The local beach is also a short 5-minute walk from the villa.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The innkeeper, stays in a separate house within the family compound. Guests can approach her for assistance anytime.
Guests are allowed to bring in food and use the kitchen / outdoor grill area without extra charge.
Breakfast/ dinner requests are accepted, provided they are ordered ahead of arrival date. Authentic Aklan dishes can also be prepared in advance notice. Separate fees are charged to be paid in cash basis only.
2. Car Rental w/ Driver
Airport and Boracay transfers can be arranged prior to arrival date.
P500 one-way fee for SUV Fortuner rental pick-up from the airport to the villa.
P300 fee for tricycle pick up from the airport to the villa.
Van rentals for Boracay bound travellers from the villa to Caticlan port can be arranged.
Stop-overs at local restaurants and grocery stores can be accommodated.
3. Spa Treatments
1 hour body massage : P250/ hour
mani- pedi : P150
4. Beach bonfires can be accommodated upon request.
5. Pool use for P70 each guest for the first 4 hours at daytime. Opens at 8-4pm
P90 from 4-8pm
1. No smoking inside the house. You may only smoke at the garden or terrace. Cigarette butts must be properly disposed of.
2. Please remove shoes before entering the guest bedrooms.
3. Please turn-off the airconditioner, TV, fans when not in use.
4. Upon check-out, please remove all used linens and place them at the foot of the bed.
5. Kindly vacate the rooms on or before 12 noon of your departure date.
6. In the event that the guest damages or loses an item, it must be paid for during check-out.
7. First 3 guests to use the pool is free. P70 each will be charged to Succeeding guests.
8. No illegal activities inside the compound/ property.
Cet hôte a 109 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm Nicole. I've lived in Manila most of my life, but my hometown is in Aklan (more commonly known as the province where Boracay is).
favorite travel destination by far is Coron, Palawan (the clear waters and corals are absolutely amazing! )
During my free days, I will be able to personally welcome the guests to our unit in Manila. While I can't always be around for a chat (I live and work in another city), I usually respond almost instantaneously through airbnb chat / text message. In case I am busy, Mrs Dalida will be responding/ assisting the guests on my behalf.