À propos de ce logement
Perfect blend of rustic charm and modern amenities! The All Joy Cottage at Arlington Place will make you feel right at home with cozy decor and open floor plan. 2BR, 1BA, 2 porches and full of thoughtful details to make your stay extra comfortable.
Open kitchen/living/dining with a bathroom and one bedroom downstairs (king bed) and one large open loft bedroom upstairs (queen bed).....900 square feet never felt so big! The large back screened in porch leads you to the lower deck, a feature unique to All Joy. 1,000 sq. ft of back deck, perfect for relaxing, dining or just catching up with friends and family. The cottage also has WiFi, a land line, sports equipment, washer/dryer, DVDs, games, a well equipped kitchen (no dishwasher), and pretty much everything you'll need for an eventful or relaxing stay. Watch your favorite shows on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon using our SmartTV; just be sure to logout when you leave! From the vaulted bead board ceilings to the plate rack above the kitchen sink and everything in between, the home is filled with thoughtful cottage details. The Outfitter's Center with kayaks, a double sided stone fireplace and a dock to Mill Creek is just across the street, and the pool/clubhouse/tennis/trails/volleyball/playground/fitness room area is within walking distance...but most end up riding their bikes.
*PLEASE KEEP PETS OFF OF THE FURNITURE AND CLEAN UP ANYTHING THEY MAY HAVE LEFT BEHIND*
Accès des voyageurs
We will have the cottage open and keys inside on the kitchen table at your scheduled arrival time. You will receive a key-chain with your pool key, and clubhouse code. Your pool key unlocks the pool gates (the lock is underneath the top latch of each gate) and your clubhouse code is used on the front door of the clubhouse.
You will receive a cottage lock code and a gate-code before arriving for entrance after hours, be sure to keep them handy.
You'll have access to the whole house as well as back decks and shared fire pit. The kayak center and dock are (literally) across the street and the pool and clubhouse just down the street...and all of the many other neighborhood amenities are just outside your door! (website hidden)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The Arlington Place Welcome Center is open from 10-5 Monday through Saturday and from 1:30-5:00 on Sundays, feel free to stop in if you would more information or would like to be shown the model houses. We are always available by email: (EMAIL HIDDEN) or you can call us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or message us through AirBnB. Blair and Becca live in the neighborhood and are usually available.
Arlington Place, (URL HIDDEN) is a private, Neuse riverfront neighborhood in between the coastal towns of Oriental (10 minutes) and New Bern, NC (25 minutes). Arlington Place is in the heart of "summer camp country" and is located in between four large camps (Camp Seagull, Camp Seafarer, Camp Caroline and Camp DonLee) and is an ideal and convenient place for camp families to stay. There are many neighborhood amenities that you will have access to during your stay at the All Joy Cottage.
- The pool is open from 9am - 9pm, mid-May through mid-October
- You are welcome to use the gas grill at the clubhouse or Outfitter's Center
- There is a fitness room at the clubhouse
- kayaks are at the Outfitter's Center for kayaking on Mill Creek, the Neuse River and beyond! (first come first serve)
-NEW boardwalk over marsh connecting neighborhoods
-Trail System throughout neighborhood
- Riverfront beach area with fire pit and chairs by lot 381
- Minnesott Beach ferry that takes you across the river to Beaufort, Morehead City, Atlantic beach, etc is just down the street. Free, car ferry that usually runs twice an hour, super convenient.
- Minnesott Beach Golf & Country Club with an 18 hole golf course and the Live Oak Grill is just down the street!
- Dollar General is about a mile away (left out of neighborhood entrance) for most all of the provisions that you'll need.
We REALLY like to eat around here. So while you're in town, be sure to stop at Gary's Oyster Bar, just down the street for fresh seafood. In Oriental, we love the Toucan Grill and the Silos. If you're headed to New Bern, Persimmons and The Chelsea are two of our favorites. Check out the Events Calendar and Blog on our website for area happenings, festivals and other event info: (URL HIDDEN)
We are in the small town of Minnesott Beach (rural area) but smack dab in the middle of a number historical Carolina Coastal towns: Oriental (10 minutes), New Bern (25 minutes), Morehead City (45 minutes incl the ferry ride), Beaufort (45 minutes incl the ferry ride) and Atlantic Beach is less than an hour away. In the other direction, Greenville...home to East Carolina University, is only an hour away as well. If you're looking for the Northern Outer Banks, that's about 3 hours away.
The neighborhood itself is a great place to walk, jog, bike or ride around in a golf cart, gator or polaris. The streets are very safe and most of the amenities are nearby. If you're coming by water, ask us about options for docking your boat! (Remember to bring your own bikes!)
We are on the "Inner Banks" of NC on the Neuse River with awesome fishing, boating, sailing, hunting, biking....outdoor adventures await just outside your doorstep. The Southern Outer Banks (Atlantic Beach, Emerald Isle) is an hour away and the Northern Outer Banks (nags Head, Kitty Hawk) are 3 hours away.
This cottage is fully furnished with nautical décor and bed linens and bath towels (1 set per person) are provided. The kitchen is stocked with everything for cooking, but food and coffee are not provided. No dishwasher.
Please bring all personal toiletries, paper products, soaps, detergents, hair dryer and pool towels.
There are 7 other neighboring rental cottages (Brackish, 35 North, 4 E's, Tight Lines, Creekside, Sugar Shack, and Reelin' in the Years) so be sure to check out all of the listings to see which cottage will be the best fit for you.
All Joy and the 4 E's are connected to each other, so you can book both if you need up to 4 bedrooms.
If you're having a large event in the area, like a wedding or family reunion, you may have the option to book all 5 for a total of 13 bedrooms!
$25 Pet Fee
*PLEASE KEEP PETS OFF OF THE FURNITURE AND CLEAN UP ANYTHING THEY MAY HAVE LEFT BEHIND*
NOTE: Construction noise possible starting Sept 2016. Please don't hesitate to ask for details if it is a concern.
- House Address: 999A Mill Creek Drive Minnesott Beach, NC 28510
- CHECK IN 4:00pm | CHECK OUT 10:00am
- 2 night minimum stay
- A well behaved dog is allowed, pet fees may apply if repair or additional cleaning is needed from pets
- for the safety of your dog and others, all dogs are to be on a leash when outside (the town does have a leash law). Please pick up after your pet, both inside and out.
- no smoking inside
- check out list below MUST be followed
- WiFi and land line are at the cottage
- Welcome Center number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Email address is (EMAIL HIDDEN) for any questions before or during your stay or you can message us through AirBnB
- After hours (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Emergencies ONLY please!
- Upon check-in you should have received a lock code to the cottage and a key to the pool gate
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR COTTAGE CODE AND GATE CODE FOR ENTRANCE AFTER HOURS
- Trash pick-up is Monday morning and recycling pick-up is Wednesday
- The Welcome Center is open from 10:00-5:00 Mon through Sat and 1:30-5:00 Sundays
- Wi-fi is hooked up at the clubhouse, the network is called CLUBHOUSE, no password
- Please respect the 25mph speed limit while in the community
- Cell service is limited. There is a phone is at the cottage and clubhouse.
- Feedback is appreciated! Please let us know if there was anything you found you were missing at the cottage that would make your stay more enjoyable.
CHECK OUT(10:00am): We often have people checking in the same day you are checking out, so when you check out, please do the following things:
- Put all used linens (towels, sheets and kitchen rags) in a pile so we know what needs to be washed
- Clean dishes and put away or have them drying
- Wipe down kitchen, fridge and bathrooms and sweep the floor if it is dirty
- Try to leave the furniture and décor where it was when you arrived
- Put all trash in the kitchen trash can or take it out to the large green trash can outside. Put all recycling in bin outside.
- Accidents happen, we do understand that, but please make us aware of anything that has been damaged. A replacement fee may apply.
- When you leave, you may leave the keys on the table and keep the door unlocked.
- Additional cleaning fees may apply if check out rules are not followed
- HOUSE INFO (wifi, phone #s, rules, etc) POSTED ON THE FRIDGE
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 166 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires