Natural and stylish 1 bedroom apartment with exquisite sea view. Sustainable materials and tones reflect the breathtaking beauty of the local environment. One of 10 apartments in same building for rent individually or as a group. Your Egyptian home.
The tones and materials used inside the building resonate harmoniously with the natural landscape. The furniture is made from local palm trees. Lamp shades are crafted from local henna. Bed bases and feature walls are constructed from salt brick from Siwa which provides many beneficial health effects. Other walls are made from local earth.
Simple and beautiful, easy and practical, the apartment has everything you require for a fulfilling and satisfying stay.
The apartment size is 40 m2 with a 13.5 m2 balcony.
The apartment features:
- Full length glass windows, allowing you to immerse yourself fully in the breathtaking sea view.
- A spacious balcony to enjoy the wonderful sights and sounds of the beach.
- Beautiful salt brick bed base and feature walls.
- Ambient lighting, further increasing the magic and beauty.
- Air conditioning units in the bedroom and living areas.
- A sofa bed which can sleep an additional two people.
- Discreet storage space.
- Equipped kitchen area with two induction hot plates, kettle, toaster, full sized fridge and plenty of crockery, cutlery and cupboard space. There is also a kitchen for guests' communal use on the ground floor of the building which contains a large gas cooker with oven, a large fridge, deep freezer and a washing machine for clothes.
- Elegant and stylish wetroom.
Dar Dahab is your home away from home.
Please note that the same photographs have been used in the listings for sea view apartments 'Nakhl', 'Taba', 'Nuweiba' and 'St Catherine' as they all have the same layout and décor. 'Nakhl' and 'Taba' are on the first floor. 'Nuweiba' and 'St Catherine' are on the second floor.
Accès des voyageurs
We believe in community at Dar Dahab. There are several communal areas for guests from the different apartments to meet and socialise.
- There is a large kitchen on the ground floor for communal use.
- The ambient and arabesque, open roofed atrium is a wonderful place to gather and share stories or gaze up at the stars.
- The large beachside dining and lounge area looks out immediately onto the beach and provides a relaxed setting to take meals while absorbing the view.
- A large roof area provides impressive views over Dahab, and an opportunity to marvel in the wide open space.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
A member of staff is on site 24 hours a day while the host lives in the next door building and is on hand to address any requests, questions or concerns.
We can arrange to pick you up from Sharm El Sheikh airport and drop you off on your return. (The airport is around one hour’s hour drive away.)
Breakfast is available on request.
A daily cleaning service; shopping service; and light meals are also available on request.
There is a storage area available for kitesurfing/windsurfing/diving equipment.
The current prices are temporary for our soft opening.
The additional guest fee (for more than two guests) does not apply to two children. For children the second child is free.
No smoking inside Dar Dahab. Smoking is permitted on the balconies and the patio outside the building.
To ensure the enjoyment of all our guests, noise should be kept to a reasonable level after 10pm.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.