À propos de ce logement
Enjoy your time in Amsterdam staying in a quiet, clean and welcoming environment in my 1930s house. My apartment is light, cosy and entirely at your disposal. A calm oasis near the centre of Amsterdam. Cul-de-sac location. Main attractions like the canals, Madame Tussauds, The Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank house and Jordaan district are about 10 minutes away. WIFI available! Tranquil Erasmuspark at the end of the street.
My apartment is on the ground floor and comes with an organic flower and veg garden. In the garden you can sit and relax after a day enjoying all Amsterdam has to offer. My apartment is located on a quiet (cul-de-sac) street. At the end of the street you will find the tranquil Erasmuspark.
Almost everything you need is available. The kitchen is fully equipped. You can use equipment such as the dishwasher, oven, ironing board, iron and so on. If you plan to cook you are more than welcome to use spices, salt, pepper etc. In the large kitchen you will find a dinning table (6 persons) and large doors leading to the garden.
Bedlinnen and towels are included. The bedroom has an en suite showerroom. In the bedroom you find a big closet and doors leading to the garden. The washing machine is in the showerroom. Laundry detergent is present.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have the entire apartment with large & quiet garden all to yourself to enjoy. Private access. Nice park at the end of the street.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
After a warm welcome, you will get all the relevant informatie about my appartment and the neighbourhood.
Cat lovers will find my darling cat Pinda in my apartment. He will stay during my absent. Just keep the cat food bowl filled with dry cat food and he will be happy.
* Check in; Let me know in advance an we can make an appointment on a fixed time.
* Check out; No later than 11am on the day of departure. If there are no new guests arriving you can stay until a later time.
* Linen, toilet paper and towels are included. If you need fresh towels, ask me and I replace them for free.
* No other guests beside those who checked-in to the studio.
* Smoking is only allowed in the garden.
* No drugs and no joints allowed, neither in the garden.
* No parties.
* Should my apartment suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest, he or she will remain liable and will be billed accordingly.
* Enjoy your stay and make memories you'll never forget.
Hi there. Welcome to my home. Thank you for taking an interest in staying at my apartment.
I have lived in Amsterdam for more then 10 years. Currently I am working partime at a small charity organisation. Furthermore I am a graduate (master) student at the university. I share my home with my darling cat Pinda and I'am interested in gardening, reading, cooking and listening to classical music. When ever I have time I like to boat through the canals with friends.
If you have any questions just let me know!