À propos de ce logement
Located in the heart of a 1950's era ranch subdivision surrounded by trees and lots of yard. Our quite home is the perfect retreat for a family or group of friends that want to spend some time experiencing all Nashville has to offer. Our minimalist modern decor will have you feeling comfortable in a classically styled home. There is a master bedroom with TV, a second room with bunk beds, great for kids and another twin bed located in the den. Sleeps up to 5 comfortably.
When on safari in Africa, one wishes to see lions and elephants and alligators up close, from the safety of a heavily armored vehicle. A successfully executed journey to Nashville is like this.
Yes, you want biscuits. Honky-tonks. A Country Music Fanpocalypse. But you also want to avoid the dangers of Nashville life: heart disease, cheating spouses, bovine-
related injuries. Of all the neighborhoods in Nashville, only East Nashville offers you the genuine Nashville experience from the safety of a cultured, non-ironic reprieve just across the river from vast hordes of touristy Taylor Swift stalkers.
Our home, a vintage ranch with a modern soul, is geographically essential to the neighborhood, the heart of the heart of the heart of the south. With attractions just a short drive away, you’ll easily have your pick of both local favorites and nationally renowned icons. Here’s the short list of both:
Nationally Renowned Icons (all approximately 10 minutes from our Nashville home)
• Roberts Western World: It’s the tonkiest you’ll find. Ask the bouncer and they’ll have someone break a beer bottle on your head free of charge.
• Grand Ole Opry: Minnie Pearl died, but country stuff still happens here, and it’s really awesome.
• Ryman Auditorium: You should be advised that we will probably force you to see a show here, unless you hate good music.
• Hatch Show Print: Love letterpress? So do we! Hatch is the iconic home, where music married art. Buy a poster.
• Shelby Bottoms: One of Nashville’s largest parks, the trail-way's entrance is just three blocks away from us.
• Jeni’s Ice Cream: You could go to Italy for gelato, but while you stuffed your face you’d be surrounded by Euro super models. Here, you can revel with the down-home crowd and walk away with your self esteem intact.
• Riverside Village: It’s like a residential Russian nesting doll, a village inside a neighborhood inside a city. But truly, within walking distance of our home you’re in the midst of a community of loving, adoring fans, all ready to support and encourage you as you live your life. It’s that quaint.
Of course, we’re glossing over the nationally renowned restaurants, the craft bars, the Mexi/Arab/Pan-Asian corridor that is Nolensville Road, and all the other myriad treasures to be found in Nashville. We’ll have plenty of time to talk details once you’re here. For now you just need to know that if it’s a quintessential Nashville experience you want, there’s no better place than the Vintage Mod Ranch, East Nashville.
The house is a 1952 ranch; please take advantage of the full kitchen and large fenced in backyard. There is also a fire pit where you can relax at night and enjoy the sounds of the Grand Ole’ Opry drifting from across the river.
You have access to the laundry room. Tea, coffee, bottled water, along with oatmeal and granola bars will be provided. Smoking allowed outside. Last-minute reservations are usually no problem.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire house is available to you you and your companions. The front door is a key pad lock and the code will be sent to you on the morning of your arrival.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be out of town during your stay but don't hesitate to call or message us.
Please leave the house in the condition you found it. No need to make or strip the bed a service will be in to clean. Dirty dishes can be rinsed and put in the dishwasher for running later.
-No drugs, smoking outside only.
- We appreciate cleanliness and politeness.
-No unannounced guests.
- Imbibing is fine, in moderation and good spirits!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
I am an interior designer and wanna be farmer. I have chickens, and get fresh eggs everyday (don't worry no rosters, too noisy!) I have two rescue mutts that look like labs. My husband, Zach and I enjoy taking full advantage of the events around Nashville and love going to shows and enjoy eating at local places.