Visit your student, attend a Ducks game, or enjoy your business travel from our sunny, clean apartment in the trees. Walk to UO, Hayward Field, or Autzen. Quiet university neighborhood near gorgeous running trails and great restaurants. Sleeps 4.
Just a 5-10 minute walk to the UO, this sunny one bedroom apartment in the Laurelwood trees is perched on top of a quiet hill in the South University area. It has a dedicated parking spot and private upstairs entrance on the side of our house. The kitchen is spacious and nicely equipped. The apartment has a full bath with plentiful hot water and good water pressure. We have AC in the summer, a dishwasher, and a washer and dryer. Great for longer stays or business travel--or for visiting your kids at college. The small bedroom has a pillow-top queen bed with crisp white bedding and a down comforter. In the living room, the couch converts into a double bed. (The living room sofa-bed can sleep 2 smallish adults or children in a pinch, but is best suited for just one adult sleeper. We provide nice bedding and a foam topper for this bed.) We also provide freshly ground coffee to get you started on your adventures. The deck is spacious and private and gets beautiful afternoon sun.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire space is yours to enjoy. It is accessible by stairs. We will normally be here to welcome you and provide keys and information, but if we are not we will make sure that you are taken care of.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live on the property and are happy to help you with any needs or questions during your stay. If we happen to be out, we can provide you with our phone numbers in case you need assistance. Always happy to chat about local fun happenings or great restaurant recommendations.
Our children are teenagers so the place is fairly quiet, but there may be times when our family is on our patio or around our fire pit making conversational noise.
This Agreement provides some additional rules for staying at Tucked in the Trees. By booking with us and promising to pay the rental rate, we are both agreeing:
1. To abide by the booking, use, and pricing rules as described on the airbnb site and in these Rules.
2. Guest will allow Owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. In case of emergency, Owner may enter dwelling without consent of or notice to the tenant.
2. Insurance and Indemnification: Guest will have their own insurance and agree that the Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, or loss of personal property that occurs while on the premises. By accepting this reservation, all guests and invitees are assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
3. No smoking, pets, or parties, please-- but do enjoy yourselves. Please take your shoes off while in the apartment, start the dishwasher and a load of laundry before you check out. As a neighborhood courtesy, we all maintain quiet hours from 10:30 pm until 7 am.
4. Absolutely no guns are allowed on the property, whether or not you have a concealed carry license.
Thank you, Christy and Mike Monson
À partir du 16 septembre 2017 - 30 septembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 2 nuits.
We're a family of four. We own an outdoor gear store here in town and love traveling as much as we love hanging out in our hometown. We don't mind roughing it in the outdoors, but when we're vacationing, we appreciate the small comforts of home. The most important things? Ask the adults and we'll say: nice bedding, fluffy pillows, strong coffee, and water pressure. The kids: wi-fi, hiking trails, a pool, and a local bakery.