Ideally located, home away from home, spacious, 105m2, 3rd floor apartment (building of 6 floors) in a safe area in the heart of Athens, next to the National Archaeological Museum, located at the junction of 28is Oktovriou Avenue & Alexandras Avenue.
- Metro in 30 meters (1 minute walk), numerous bus stops at the street's corner (Patission Ave).
- Piraeus port 20’ by the metro
- Taxi rank at the corner.
- Central bus station (orange buses) to the famous east coasts & beaches of
Athens Rafina-Marathon-Schinias-Mati, etc) in 100m (Mavromateon street).
- Omonia square in 5 min walk (one metro stop), Syntagma square in 10’ (3 metro stops).
- The National Archaeological Museum next corner (one sq. block).
- Acropolis and the main sights, as well as the New Acropolis Museum in 3 metro stops.
- Plaka (the old town), Monastiraki (the flea market) and the other sights, in 20’ walk (or 2 metro stops away).
- The Athens Pedion Areos Park (the largest park of the city) in less than 100m.