Oh, so charming cottage set on beautiful lush acreage with amazing forest views. A secluded retreat that invites you into the warmth of country style living in the redwood forest. Two large bedrooms, full kitchen, open-plan living & dining room with fire, cable TV, air conditioning or central heating for all seasons, hot tub, huge deck, cottage garden & dramatic forest views. A magical setting perfectly placed minutes from the renowned Spirit Rock Meditation Centre & San Geronimo Golf Course.
We ask that you treat Pippin’s Cottage as your home and help maintain it for other guests to enjoy.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only - if smoking outdoors be responsible in disposing of your cigarette butts - we are in drought conditions
2. Minimum age for Renters is 25 years
3. If bringing a pet - they are not allowed on any furniture, or to be left alone in the cottage when you go out
4. Be respectful of the neighbors - although they are not on the doorstep, sound travels far in the quiet of the forest. Noise should be kept low to respect other homeowners in the area. No loud music or late night gatherings permitted
5. Check-in after 3:30pm and check-out by 11:00am
6. All rental prices include the mandatory California State TOT (Temporary Occupancy Tax) of 10%
7. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Airbnb Guest
8. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or while using amenities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. It is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise
9. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
10. Only use appliances for their intended purposes
11. Guests should occupy beds and not use sofas for overnight or overflow sleeping purposes
12. Parking is limited to 3 vehicles in the designated area at the front of the cottage
13. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottage. For stays of 7 days or more, once a week housekeeping services are provided in the rental rate. If the guest wishes to schedule additional housekeeping, arrangements can be made with the homeowner at an additional fee
14. Please make sure the firepit is not left unattended. Do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the firepit
15. Unattended children are NOT permitted in the hot tub
16. Private events or social gatherings that exceed the rental party should be approved by the homeowner in advance
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
I'm Kathryn, an Australian-born interior designer married to Charles, an America-born CEO. We have lived and worked all over the world and we now call the USA home. We live 30 minutes north of San Francisco in a beautiful hillside retreat. Charles has two adult children who live in the UK.
We travel extensively and prefer to stay in properties that feel like 'home' rather than stay in hotels. As we're newly settled in the USA we have a long 'wish list' of places to visit on home soil. We love the performing arts and are patrons of several theatre companies. We also have a passion for exploring the great outdoors with our two dogs, and of course, we love visiting family and friends in the far-flung corners of the globe.
During his many years living in London Charles rented-out his own property to the vacation market - so we know how wonderfully it works from both sides.
We are mature, cheerful and respectful people (both non-smokers) who will take good care of any property we visit. If traveling with our pets we ensure they are beautifully behaved in our home away from home.