À propos de ce logement
This condo is on the grounds of Sanibel Resort and Spa, so all of their amenities are available to you. Also, there are restaurants on the grounds but the condo is a short drive to Sanibel and Captiva Island. There is a beautiful view of the ocean.
Our condo has two patios, one which you can watch the sunrise and the other you can watch the sunset. The entire wall facing the ocean is glass so you have a beautiful view without going anywhere at all. There are 4 bedrooms all with their own bathrooms attached.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire condo will be accessible, this includes 4 bedrooms, full kitchen, dining area, patio/deck, media room and office area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be available to you if you have any questions or concerns during your stay, but we will not be in the condo. You will be given a phone number to reach us at once you have made your reservation to stay in the condo.
This location is unique because it is almost in its own sanctuary. There are 3 condo complexes and one Marriott on the grounds. The Marriott amenities are available to use, which include: a spa, tennis courts, 3 restaurants, marina, boat rental, jetski rental, kayak rental, paddle board rental, dinner cruise, pier fishing, 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, poolside bar and grill, private beaches on the ocean, and walking paths.
There is parking available at the complex. There's a shuttle that travels around the grounds.
There are no pets allowed, no smoking.
confirmation when their reservation is accepted
A 20% non-refundable rental deposit is due immediately after the Renters reservation is confirmed and
full payment is due 60 days prior to check-in.
There will be no refunds for cancellations or changes to booking dates if made within 60 days of the
Renters check in. The 20% non-refundable rental deposit is never refundable no matter how far in
advance the Renter cancels.
The departure cleaning fee does not cover daily maid service, but will pay for the cleaning of the property
when Renter checks out.
Current rates for General Excise Tax and Transient Accommodations Tax will be charged to the Renter.
These taxes will be quoted to the Renter before they book.
1) Renters agree to turn off Air Conditioning when not at home.
2) Renters agree to make known the terms of this Rental Agreement and all property specific House
Rules to all Renters and their guests. Renter also agrees that if upon check in there is not a copy of the
House Rules then they must promptly request a copy via email from the Property Manager.
3) Renters agree to not smoke on property and it is understood that if they do they will be held liable for
all costs associated with removing the smoke odor from the entire property.
4) Renters agree to be completely responsible for any and all damage to the property caused intentionally
or unintentionally by Renters or by their guests. Renters agree to pay for all costs associated with broken,
damaged, or missing property, which includes the structure itself.
5) Renters will forfeit the full rental fee, if cancellation is made less than 60 days from arrival and Renter
understands that the 20% non-refundable rental deposit is never refundable no matter how far in advance
the Renter cancels their reservation.
6) Renters agree and understand that a 20% non-refundable rental deposit is due immediately after the
Renters reservation is confirmed and the full payment is due 60 days prior to check-in.
7) Renters agree to lock all doors upon check-out.
8) Renters agree that they cannot hold the Property Manager responsible for any items left behind after
9) Renters agree that lost keys will incur a charge for all costs associated with having the locks re-keyed
10) Renters understand that parties, excessive noise/music, or functions of any sort are not permitted on
property without expressed permission in writing from the Property Manager.
11) Renters agree that NO PETS are allowed on property.
12) The primary Renter must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property and is required to stay on
13) Renter understands that the Property Manager reserves the right to refuse service at their discretion.
Renter agrees to hold Property Manager and/or Property Owners harmless and agree to indemnify the
Property Manager and/or Property Owners for legal expense or payment of claims arising out of bodily
injury, personal property damage, personal injury occurring on or about the premises, robbery, vandalism,
acts of God, inclement weather conditions, or accidents related to fire.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.