À propos de ce logement
Treat this as your home from the moment you arrive. Large, beautifully furnished and decked fine art. - Includes comfortable and private room with queen bed / closet. 8 min drive to downtown, 5 to the freeway. Free parking & complimentary bicycles.
The house is decked-out, spacious and accommodating.
This is your house from now until departure, and everything is ready for your arrival.
You'll enjoy a cozy, east facing private bedroom with full bed in the high ceiling Dutch Colonial home with full access to a stellar shared common space (see images) fully equipped for lifestyle living and privacy.
Below are a list of items/points that I myself care about when I arrive in a space for the first time, listed in order:
- You'll enjoy a comfortable, private bedroom with queen size bed.
- Your door is quipped with a keyless electronic lock for your connivance.
- Full closet, including shelving.
- Work desk with dual chairs for productivity.
- Multiple power outlets.
- Power Strips
- The signal is a strong one, and connection problems are a rarity.
Expect a fast 110 Mbps download and 12 Mbps upload.
CAN I MOVE AROUND AT NIGHT?
- Absolutely. I do it myself, often pulling all-nighters on one or another work project. It is a quieter time to be sure, but you needn’t feel a bit constrained.
- You have access to both the upstairs and downstairs restrooms. The upstairs bathroom sports the tub and shower, and there is no hot water shortage so enjoy. :)
- Guest towels and washcloths for convenience.
- Personal toiletry space is ready to go.
- Hair dryer ready to hand.
- Extra Personal Towels & Washcloths.
- Blow Dryer.
- Community items:
Coffee Maker, Ninja Ultra Blender, Wine & Bottle Opener, Microwave Oven, Bagel Toaster, Meat Slicer and a vast array of spices for common use (*see listing images).
- Refrigerator: You have several cleared spaces in the refrigerator that are all yours during your stay. They are labeled for you for ease of use. Also labeled for you are “fair game” common items such as ketchup/mustard and other sauces.
- Gas Range Oven
A five burner with full top griddle and warming drawer.
- Cupboard Space: Has also been set aside for you, and silverware, flatware and cookware provided of course! :)
- Washer and dryer are in the home, along with complimentary detergent, bleach, dryer sheets, iron and ironing board.
- In a nutshell, you can use any and all of the public spaces at your leisure. You also have access to the back yard which includes a seated and lighted pergola near the barbecue and the large fire pit.
- His and Hers complimentary bicycles are also available to you.
- Washer Dryer Onsite + Detergent / Dryer Sheets, etc.
- Handy-dandy illustrated house map *see listing images
Accès des voyageurs
The main entrance is a touch-lock so you don't need to bother with a key... enter and leave any time, I respect your autonomy. :)
All common areas are yours to use and experience. This includes Living Room, Billiards Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Sun Room, backyard with fire-pit and pergola, and of course the laundry area (pre-equipped with complimentary amenities).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Feel free to communicate with me as often or as little as you like, both now and in the future. I wish to facilitate your having a fantastic stay.
Provided I am in the state, I'll be available to help you at pretty much any point throughout your stay and, if I am away, I've made sure you will have no trouble getting in and settled, and everything in the house has been marked with the AirBnB logo and notes so you'll never have to look for anything. :)
- Clean up after yourself in a normal way. :)
- Smoking is not allowed inside the home.
- Otherwise, this is your house while you are here. Enjoy it.
Cet hôte a 408 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.