High ceilings, cornicing, fireplaces, Aga, garden and sitting rooms in desirable South Belfast. 5 min bus to the City Centre, 10 min walk to Queens. Parking is tight when turning so welcome to park on Cleaver Avenue if your car is large.
This is our home so please respect this.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that we try to use natural detergents for cleaning our sheets and towels. We offer tea and coffee but there is a 24 hour shop beside us, and lots of lovely cafes if you want breakfast.
A period house were many well known writers and artists have frequented in the past. High ceilings and cornicing which create a spacious period atmosphere. This is accompanied with antique fireplaces and furnishings. There are 3 rooms available the majority of which are double beds. There are 2 bathrooms with a roll top bath and 1 shower room. The kitchen has an Aga which creates a cosy atmosphere. There is a reception room and an informal sitting room. The garden is lovely and perfect for lounging and contemplating the universe :) We are currently planting our own vegetables. Parking available but it is very tight turning.
Accès des voyageurs
Internet access and free parking. There is a washing machine to wash clothes and fridge/freezer space.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Depending on the guest's requirements. We also have other guests to interact with on the premises :)
We run reading groups in the house in order to explore collectively alternative modes of thinking through dialogue and discourse. All guests are welcome to attend and participate.
1) Please clean up after yourself.
2) Please replace anything you have broken.
3) If a key is lost or if we have to call out a lock smith, the guest is responsible for charges incurred. So don't lock your doors haha :)
4) No pets.
5) This is not a PARTY HOUSE, if you wish to have a visitor please ask us first.
6) After 10.30pm, please be respectful of noise for other guests who may wish to sleep.
7) No smoking inside.
8) Please do not wear shoes upstairs, thank you.
9) Please do not eat meals in bedroom.