Gorgeous family home, with 4 bedrooms including loft conversion with ensuite and separate kitchen. Best of both worlds; off street parking, lovely garden and quiet neighbourhood, surrounded by parks and cafes but a short train journey into London.
Large modern 4 bedroom house, also with cot - sleeps 8 in total.
-Free access to wifi throughout house
-Free, secure off street parking
-Kitchen with (washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge)
- loft conversion with full studio apartment - kitchenette and en suite- great for couple
-Modern bathroom with large shower
-lovely garden with decking and lawn
- spacious lounge and attached dining room - fabulous family space
- perfect base for family with baby, toddler or children
-3 large double rooms
- 1 single bedroom with cot and single bed
-Clean, comfortable and modern
-Clean linen and towels provided
-Local park 5 minute walk
-Short stroll to supermarket
-15 minutes walk to Beckenham High Street with shops, restaurants, cafes, including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Pizza Express and many more
Beckenham is exceptionally well served with public transport - 20 mins to central London and 15 mins to Croydon (easy access to Gatwick)
Getting to town centre and trains:
- 10 minutes walk to Beckenham High Street (0.5 miles)
- Eden Park 11 minutes (0.7 miles) trains to London Charing Cross
- Beckenham Junction 15 minutes walk (1 mile) which gets you to Central London (Victoria or London Bridge) in just 20 minutes.
Any extra information needed please ask.
The house is a family home, so please treat it as you would your own. No pets please or smoking inside.
Cet hôte a 7 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires