Please note: 5 night minimum stay during August, half-term and New Year.
PLEASE NOTE: minimum stay of 5 nights during August, 7 nights over Christmas and New Year
Please contact us for weekend stays of 3 nights or more for a discount! Discounts for Monday to Friday stays too!
This 3 bedroom flat is bright and sunny benefiting from views of the west side of the city.
It has an open plan living, kitchen and dining area with all the modern conveniences you could want. TV, DVD, wireless internet, washer dryer and dishwasher.
3 bedrooms plus a single foldaway bed that can be put up in the living room and one bathroom with bath and electric shower above.
The apartment is conveniently located for access to the vibrant city centre with it's unique New Town and charming Old Town. It is also served by the Airlink bus and only a few minutes walk from Haymarket Railway Station.
Nearby amenities include supermarkets and restaurants and the apartment also benefits from private parking and use of a roof terrace with views of the castle and a swimming pool and sauna.
King size bed - sleeps 2
Twin beds can be zip-linked to provide king bed - sleeps 2
Twin beds - sleeps 2
Foldaway bed - sleeps 1
Accès des voyageurs
Living room, kitchen, dining area, bedrooms and bathroom. The whole apartment is yours.
Shared facilities: swimming pool, roof terrace, gardens, parking (only one space per apartment).
There is also free wifi internet in the apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We always try to meet you in person and show you the apartment. We're contactable during your stay if you need anything.
If this apartment isn't quite big enough for you, check out our other listings in the same building and please feel free to contact us, we would be happy to help.
Don't forget to contact us for a discount on weekends of 3 nights or more and Monday - Friday stays :)
We ask all our guests to please abide by the following 'House rules':
(1) Not to use the apartment as a ‘party flat' nor any of the common areas as a party location.
(2) Not to use the leisure facilities outwith the rules outlined for their use previously.
(3) Not to move furniture from fixed positions within the apartment and not to alter or rearrange the fixtures in the room without permission.
(4) Not to disturb other guests or residents by making loud noises nor by commiting any offense against public decency or public order in your apartment or in the hallways or communal areas.
(5) Please note we cannot accept responsiblity for valuables left in your apartment.
Cet hôte a 452 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a family run business specialising in home-from-home accommodation in Edinburgh, London and Surrey.
My mother Agnes lives in Edinburgh and is on hand during your stay for any queries etc. I live in London with my husband, dog and 1 year old daughter. In my spare time, you'll find me travelling, reading, skiing or snowboarding, or working as a technology consultant.