This quaint bungalow in Mountain View is convenient to all the Silicon Valley tech giants and close to downtown MV. Home includes 3 bedrooms and a den. Additional rollaway beds can be provided upon request. Rengstorff park 1.5 blocks away. Pack your skateboards and swimsuits!
We manage more than 30 homes in the area. Some are not on Instant Book, so don’t show as high up in search results, but may be perfect for your needs. Send us a message with the details of your request and we will send links to our properties that may suit your needs. See all our homes here: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=12520479
This quaint bungalow in Mountain View is convenient to all the Silicon Valley tech giants, Stanford University, and close to downtown Mountain View.
The home is tastefully decorated and includes 3 bedrooms with 4 beds. Two roll-away beds are also available for a total of six separate beds. Master bedroom has a queen bed and private bath. Second bedroom has a twin (single) bed bunked over a full-size bed. Bedroom three has a twin (single) bed. Two roll-away beds are located in the den for additional sleeping.
Completely remodeled kitchen has engineered stone counter tops, custom cabinets and gas range. It is fully equipped with cookware, utensils, dishes, glasses, etc.
Cozy living room has big screen TV with HD cable programming, 100+ Mbps wifi internet.
Whether for business or pleasure, you will be situated in the perfect location for visiting the heart of Silicon Valley.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the entire home and property.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As hosts, we are very responsive to guests needs yet allowing you to enjoy your privacy. We are not on site; however, we are nearby and just a call, text, or email away.
Others available: We manage over 30 homes in the area. If this property is not a fit, contact us about our other homes. See all our homes here: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=12520479
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
* No pets. No smoking. No parties/events. Some common sense rules include but are not limited to 1) Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol and taking out their own trash 2) Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. (if applicable) must stay at the property (fees for removal apply).
* Please Note: After booking is confirmed host will collect a refundable $750 security deposit. This is in addition to the booking fees. Security deposit will be refunded within 7 days after check-out, less any charges for damage, missing items, house rule violations, etc.
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning.
* We expect the home to be kept up during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins). Shoes should be removed when inside the home. In the event the cleaners indicate that the home has been neglected or damage is occurring from lack of care, we will require weekly cleanings at guest’s expense. If such is discovered upon checkout, additional fees will apply.
* Bookings of 30 days or more and not subject to tax fee. Please disregard the tax fee on quotes longer than 30 nights.
* Renter must be age 25 or older. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to be at the property without a 25-or-older guest also present. Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.
Cet hôte a 426 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We live and work in the heart of Silicon Valley. Robert has been working as a real estate professional in the area for more than 10 years. Shelly is a hospitality specialist and decorator. Together they create warm, inviting spaces for travelers coming for business, pleasure, and family.