Entire private studio is available! Nice and convenient area to go around Shibuya and Shinjuku!
##This listing is not a hotel. If you have any trouble during your stay please contact me DO NOT BOTHER THE FRONT DESK##
Private apartment for solo traveller
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Interaction is best done via the airbnb website, and phone numbers provided via airbnb interaction.
The property / rooms are managed by a company so we have to set up a time for meetings in advance..
If arrival happens very late evening/night , we highly recommend the guest to reserve a hostel near the airport and wait until the next day for check in.
We also have a self-check in accommodation in Shinjuku so please let us know if you would like to stay first night there due to your late arrival.
For guided check in late at night (due to airplane delay etc.) after 10pm we have to charge an extra fee.
* Check in from 4 pm : no fee, as the booking starts 4 pm
* early check in from noon 12 : 2000 yen
* Luggage drop off from (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) yen (only luggage drop off , cannot use room or receive key yet)
* Check in / Luggage drop off before 10:30 : extra day charge (since it is before check out time of guests currently using the premise)
* Late check-out / Leaving luggage after check-out : EXTRA FEE --- > JPY1500 (we can store your luggage in our office and you can pick it up anytime of the day - provided that you inform us the time you'll pick it up)
We ask that you to follow some rules common in Japan:
No people are allowed in the building without a booking. In order to let another guest enter or stay in your room always contact us first to modify your booking.
☆ Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the apartment. Please clean the tires of your suitcase.
☆ No smoking inside the building or on the road out the front of the building. If you smoke, it is a good idea that you look for a smoking place 喫煙所.
☆Turn off all electric devices such as computer, air-conditioner/heater and so on when you are not using it. Ever since the signing of the Kyoto Protocol Japan has made an effort to become a greener society.
[ checking in ]
Please make sure that you are on time of your arrival. Usually we have other appointment in the same day, please contact enough in advance to set up appointment or pick up if you wish. We can do it between 11am - 6pm at the building or the nearest station.
[ while your stay ]
We regularly check our properties without notifying especially in advance so please accept our way of management and maintenance.
Cet hôte a 175 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires