A beautiful apartment in the middle of the city in a 5 minute walk from Shinsaibashi station is ideal for not only large groups for families also. Situated in the middle of the city, it is in great access to Shin Osaka station, the airports.
In the heart of Osaka, amazingly close to Shinsaibashi station, shopping mall, Louis Vuitton and other shopping areas, the location ideal for shopping, eating and everything you'd want in Osaka. On the other hand the quietness of the neighborhood a wonderful contrast to the noise and energy of the city.
- Living room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air conditioner
- Washing machine
- 1 Double bed
- 1 Double sofa bed
- 4 Futon beds
- Comfortably accommodates up to 9 persons
Great for families of up to 9, the apartment is very new and spacious with a living room and 2 bedrooms with 1 double bed and 1 double sofa beds and a 4 futon beds. It also has a shower/bath, a large kitchen, air-conditioner and other amenities to make your stay comfortable.
The kitchen has 2 gas outlets with most utensils for cooking needs, and also cutleries.
We have also made available a free mobile wifi which you can use inside and outside the apartment during your stay.
I have put stickers in English on remote controls, intercoms and other electrical products so that you won't have any trouble using everything.
Accès des voyageurs
~AMENITIES AND EQUIPMENTS~
- FREE Mobile Wifi with UNLIMITED Usage
- Hair Dryer
- Free soap, shampoo and toilet paper
- Hand and bath towels
- Gas cooker with 3 stoves
- Boiling pot
The whole apartment is free for guest use, including shampoo/rinse, kitchen accessories, plates, umbrellas and other amenities.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The apartment is solely for guest use, but please feel free to call me on my mobile anytime if you have any problems during your stay at the apartment.
There are literally tons of places to eat around the area. Wherever it be expensive or inexpensive, or whether you prefer Japanese or Italian or French, most types of restaurants will be catered for.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Masayuki.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Cet hôte a 164 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello, my name is Masayuki Watanabe. I’ve been living in Japan for most of my life, but I really like going overseas to see and visit new places, which was one of the main reason for me to start Airbnb. I think Airbnb is a great way to meet and to get to know people from around the world, which I look forward to doing. I'm passionate about food, family, travel, music, golf and work. I very much hope to meet you all.