Unique attic room in beautiful vegetarian maisonette full of original features and character on quiet street in vibrant Kentish Town.
Fantastic transport links, friendly welcome and yummy breakfast included.
The room is a lovely attic room with a skylight to look out onto the sky. The room is furnished with a comfy bed, plenty of space to hang or fold clothes, room to store luggage and a desk and chair in case you need to work. The room is also really well insulated so quickly gets warm and cosy when you come in from the cold.
I have lived in the flat for eight years and have lovingly decorated and restored it so there are beautiful wooden floors throughout, hand picked furniture and art and all mod cons. If you need anything else, just ask!
Accès des voyageurs
I want guests to feel at home and able to relax. Guests will have access to the living room, shared bathroom and garden. You are also invited to enjoy breakfast in the kitchen and to make hot or cold drinks throughout the day. Am sure it goes without saying, but the only ask is that you clear up after yourself.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My schedule varies a fair bit. When I have time free I'm more than happy to show guests around the local area, and when I have less time will provide suggestions and tips on places they might like to visit, including the best places to go for the best veggie food!
This room is only available for single female occupancy.
Also, to help me respond to your enquiry / reservation request more quickly, please do include all the following info at the time of booking / enquiring:
-Ideal time of check in
-Brief details of purpose of visit
-Photo (please make sure your profile has one)
-Verifications (please make sure your profile has some)
-Acknowledgement that you're aware the kitchen is vegetarian and are ok with this
So, just a few rules to make this work well all round:
* Please take your shoes off at the front door - in return I promise the floors are clean and hazard free!
* No smoking indoors
And a couple of 'I'm sure this is obvious buts ..':
* This is not a hotel - please tidy up after yourself in the common areas - happily there is a dishwasher to save washing up :)
* Look after the keys and make sure you use both locks when leaving the flat - I value the security of my possessions and yours!
* Please respect that this is a vegetarian space and don't bring meat or fish into the home
* Please don't bring anyone back to the flat
* If guests break/damage items or lose keys they will be asked to replace or refund the cost.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.