Spectacular floating home on Portage Bay (Lake Union). Think "Sleepless in Seattle". End unit with incredible 270 degree view, large deck, water trampoline and more. Bright, clean, fully equipped 3 bedroom home that is literally floating on the lake.
This is a special and incredibly fun place but also potentially dangerous. Please enjoy yourself fully but use an abundance of common sense, caution and courtesy during your stay.
A few floating home association rules:
* The home is surrounded entirely by water and is a dangerous place for young children or adults who can't swim. A full release liability waiver must be signed prior to rental.
* Absolutely no jumping off the roof into the water. Any violation will result in immediate cancellation and forfeiture of deposit.
* Parking is available only on the street. Please do not park in the parking lot as these are reserved spots and you will be immediately towed.
* Adjacent houseboats are located only feet away and sound travels easily on the water. Please be very respectful of the neighbors and keep noise levels to a minimum in the evening.
* Absolutely no parties. The neighbors keep a close eye on each other's houseboats and any parties will result in cancellation and forfeiture of deposit.
* Please remove your shoes as the hardwood floor is bamboo and easily damaged.
Fun loving, relaxed, open minded and active guy who loves meeting new people and new experiences. Single dad with an awesome 15 year old daughter who lives with me half time on my houseboat on Lake Union (Portage Bay) in Seattle. I'm an entrepreneur by day and love to travel.