Brand New Cozy 4BR w/Wifi & Private Patio - In the Heart of ATX Between S Lamar and S Congress! Easy Access to Downtown Live Music, Funky Shops, Renowned Restaurants and Greenbelt Hiking!
Stay in a quiet home that is close to the heart of Austin...
Total of 1850 square feet of living space.
- open floor plan
- hardwood flooring
- dining table seats 6 + 3 stools on kitchen counter
- spacious living room area with sectional
- Master Bedroom - upstairs - Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 - upstairs - King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 - upstairs -King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 - downstairs - Queen-sized Bed
- 3x Single foam mattresses with pillow tops to accommodate extra guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live 10 minutes away from the property. I encourage my guests to call or text me in case they need anything to improve their stay at my house.
City of Austin License# V(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
If you become locked out of the unit, please call Alex or Marwa.
3. Neighborhood Rules
Due to our quiet neighborhood, no music, guest or partying is allowed in this vacation house especially during the quiet hours (9PM to 8AM) without prior consent of the homeowner. Occupants may be cited or fined by the City and/or immediately evicted by the owner for disturbing the neighbors or violating applicable laws.
The assigned driveway parking is limited to 2 cars. If more parking space is needed, street parking is also available. We ask our guests to park in front of unit B and to stay clear of unit A parking and driveway. The cul-de-sac should provide sufficient space for parking.
5. Amenities/Appliance i. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order ii. Only use appliances for their intended use iii. Water and Sewage: Kitchen's garbage disposal is of standard type and can easily be clogged if you put food wastes such as fats, grease and fibrous materials such as rice, celery or corn husks into it. The drainage system will also clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No paper towel, napkin, or feminine product should be flushed at any time. If it is found that paper towels or feminine products have been flushed and thus clogged the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to $500) iv. The house is new and thus in excellent condition. We do not foresee any issues with the appliances, however we do not explicitly guarantee heat/ac units, televisions, electronics, or appliances. We will absolutely do our best to make repairs as soon as possible after being notified of the problem. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for breakdowns.
6. Property Care & Damage Assessment
There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
A damage deposit of $500 is due at least 14 days prior to the check-in date. If the premises appear unclean or damaged upon check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately on the check-in date.
We reserve the right to keep deposits and/or rental payment, refuse a rental, apply charges, and discontinue occupancy if the terms of agreement are not met or if (in our judgment) your occupancy of the unit is detrimental to the property. The property may not be used for any unlawful purpose. The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings; beyond normal wear and tear(URL HIDDEN) ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; o(URL HIDDEN) iii. removal of linens or other items from property; or(URL HIDDEN) iv. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
7. Pets & Smokin(URL HIDDEN)
-No smoking of any kind. Only outside.
If it burns and smokes, it is NOT allowed. That includes:
-Weed Bong, or other kind of Weed Etc. Etc.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
***No pets allowed*** Please NO PETS period.Even from local friends visiting. No pets allowed in the house.
I have future guests staying at this property with Pet Allergies.
A Service Animal MUST be declared prior to arrival at the property and proper documentation submitted to me.