À propos de ce logement
Spectacular views of rolling hills amidst cool mountain air 45 minutes from the City . With some 4000 square feet of space to host your guests or have a quiet getaway.
Located on a precipitous hillside above the Sum Sum River, the 0.644 hectare site is 2000 ft above sea level sitting on the boundary of a forest reserve and tall trees climbing the slopes behind the house. There is minimum interference to the topography and the vegetation as the house clings tenaciously to the steep southeast-facing slop 25 metres above the fast flowing river below.
Cars are parked on a plateau four metres below the entrance and the final approach is via a broad flight of steps to arrive somewhat breathless at an airy glazed foyer at the lower ground floor level.
The house has an open-plan design with free-flowing space vertically and horizontally. Extensive full-height glazing maximises the connection to the surrounding forest and also captures the natural light. Interior finishes include reflective "honey-beige' marble and polished birch and merbau wood flooring.
The house in comfortable without air-conditioning but all bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning units to cater for warmer nights. It can be cold in the evening with an average temperature of 23 degrees celcius and a fireplace with an external steel chimney is incorporated in the living area.
Located within a gated and guarded development. The property fits 10 persons on sharing basis very well. 20 maximum persons allowed with extra beds prepared on request subject to payment of extra person at RM100/person. Three levels of space with private corners and balconies for private moments
Accès des voyageurs
Waterfalls and stream are just outside our door suitable for picnic and trekking. The surrounding roads are free from traffic and good for brisk walking and jogging.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests will be received by a team of husband and wife caretakers who will tend to your every need during your stay. The hosts are contactable 24/7 during the stay.
Catering services are available and to be finalised before arrival:
1- Malay dishes/spread
You may also buy freshly cooked food from the many' warungs' in the village outside the housing development.
You may do own cooking by bringing your own ingredients and supplies. The nearest provision shops are within 5-10 minutes driving distance. However you must observe the 'no-pork' policy at our kitchen.
Glasshouse @ 325 house rules
USAGE OF THE PLACE FOR PARTIES REQUIRES PRE APPROVAL AND PLACEMENT OF DEPOSIT.
Welcome to Glasshouse @ 325 where tranquillity abound.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Whilst we take every effort to make your stay as comfortable as possible, we seek your kind attention to the following house rules towards the same.
1. Glasshouse is a shoes off area. Kindly leave shoes at the main entrance on level 1.
2. Do not pluck the flowers and plants from the garden. Do not collect stones & pebbles from around the house or from the river below.
3. Do not move the furnitures but if you have to for valid reason please put them back at their original position before your check out
4. Do not throw rubbish no matter how small except into the proper rubbish bins allocated. We seek your kind understanding that any rubbish thrown out the window will be very difficult to collect due to the terrain of the place.
5. Do not throw sanitary napkin or other materials into the toilet bowl. Use the rubbish bin
6. The kitchen is fully equipped. Do clean up after use. WE SEEK THAT YOU STRICTLY OBSERVE THE NO PORK RULE AT THE GLASSHOUSE.
7. The use of the BBQ and steam boat facilities Pork free rule applies here too.
8. Do not eat any where else except in the kitchen. Do not bring food to the bedrooms. Do not eat or drink on the day bed too. Bugs and pests are easily attracted to food litters at the place. If you are having BBQ at the terrace/balcony please make sure the place is cleaned when you finished eating.
9. You may bring your own alcoholic beverages. We have wine glasses for your use.
10. Do not take away anything from the house unless you are willing to pay for it at the price you may not like. A full inventory list will be provided for inspection upon arrival and departure if you require.
11. If you take, break or damage anything that belongs to us during your stay, your cash deposit will be held
13. Care and caution are to be excercised at all times. Security & safety of your group is your own responsibility. We absolve our responsibility for injuries or safety issues whilst you are at the premises.
14. Glasshouse is tucked amidst nature and the environment. We seek your cooperation to observe cleanliness and take care of the environment at all time.
15. Close all sliding doors at around 6pm or before you switch on any inside lightings. This is to prevent insects from coming in as they are easily attracted to the lights.
16. Do not hang your wet clothing or towels at the balcony. Use the hooks in the bathroom for that or ask for assistance to hang wet clothing at drying points on level three.
17. Switch off all lights & fans and air conditioning when no one is around or when leaving the rooms.
18. Our house keepers will be around the house during your stay. Should you need help in preparing meals in the kitchen, feel free to do so. (Gratuity and tips welcome). Their main duties are to ensure cleanliness around the house (except your bedrooms) during your stay. If you need total privacy and are willing to look after the house yourself please tell them so and they will stay away.
19. Wash all your dirty dishes in the kitchen before your check out.
20. Do not consume any food from the kitchen unless they are yours. Some food stuff are available for sale. Please ask the house keeper.
21. You are not allowed to bring more number of 10 pax than you are originally booked for in the base rate inclusive breakfast. Any extra pax is subject to an extra charge so prior arrangement & payment must be made before check in.
23. Guests are kindly sought to assist to put the place back to how it was when they arrived including throwing waste into the bin or taking away unwanted items that were brought in on arrival.
24. Strictly NO PETS allowed on the premises
25. You are not allowed to carry out any illegal activity in the premises.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 101 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My wife, Wati and I love travelling, hosting and meeting people. Otherwise we are a couple of retirees spending time with our grandchildren whenever possible.