À propos de ce logement
Perfect place for a private cottage getaway. Short walk to all popular Echo Park destinations. Have dinner, enjoy a glass of wine and take in the views on the back deck. Truly one of the best locations in Echo Park.
This 2 bed, 1 bath 1910 cottage is full of light and windows. Great outdoor space with back deck and front and back yard perfect for a dog to run around.
Bedroom 1 has a queen sized bed and bedroom 2 has a full size bed.
-The house is equipped with Central Heat and A/C
-Good street parking
-Wifi and Apple tv w/ netflix and hulu (sorry, not cable)
-It is important to note that the entrance to the house is right in the center of one of Echo Parks famous stair streets. So you will have to walk either up or down them to get to and from the house. See pics taken from the entrance of the house. There are 4 flights of 10 steps down the stairs and 5 flights to the top of the hill. The house is located in the center.
The house is 1 mile from Sunset Blvd. a 10-min walk to Elysian Park (home of Dodger Stadium), fantastic hiking right outside your door, lots of great restaurants, shops, bars and cafes within walking distance including The Fix, Sage, Mohawk Bend, Elf, Taix, Two Boots Pizza, and The Echo.
Downtown is 5 minutes away by car, and the 2, 5, 101 and 110 freeways are all very close. Burbank is 15 mins, and against rush hour traffic.
I live in the house up the street and am available for any questions about where to go or what to do in the neighborhood.
Pet friendly with prior approval.
Note: this house is on a stair street. If you are handicapped or have problems with stairs this house is definitely not a fit for you.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have full access to the house and front and back garden and deck.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are usually nearby and easily reachable for whatever you may need. Happy to give recommendations and advise throughout your stay. Also want to leave you to enjoy the space with as little interference as possible.
This is the first time we have listed our home on Airbnb. If you'd like reviews from other people who have stayed here, we are happy to share them!
1. No parties are allowed. Although, having a few guest up for dinner and drinks is encouraged. We want you to enjoy your time without a bunch of rules but please be respectful of the space and our neighbors.
2. No smoking in the house, but you're welcome to smoke outside or on the patio.
3. Please don't leave any flammables such as candles, incense unattended.
4. Please keep the house reasonably clean and organized.
7. Please keep front door locked and turn A/C, heater and lights off when you leave.
12 . Bring your own shampoo and conditioner
13. ***TOILETS*** DO NOT THROW ANYTHING BUT TOILET PAPER INTO THE TOILETS All other garbage (i.e. Tampons, baby wipes, paper towels, etc) is to go into the waste basket provided.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 180 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I grew up on the east coast and moved here 12 years ago and now I wear a heavy coat if it's below 65. I like dogs, babies and taco trucks. If you want to know where to get the best fruit bag, I can tell you. Yes, Cheney used to host here and I'm her assistant. Come visit soon.