4 Room Casa Grande Cosmopolitan SoBe Condo on Ocean Drive, 1 Bath, Full Kitchen, appr 850sf. Located on a higher floor tucked away from any street noise. Best location right on the beach right with world’s most famous restaurant, lounges, shopping.
Our most popular Cosmopolitan SoBe Condo on Ocean Drive is a 4 Room Suite with 1 Bath approximately 850 square feet. The Condo is located on one of the higher floors tucked away from any street noise. Cosmopolitan SoBe Condo on Ocean Drive is in a condo building where all units are individually owned. We manage our own unit and strive to give you more value, more luxurious interiors with lots of upgrades and give you more space for your money.
The condo is on the higher floors in the building facing the courtyard in the back which means it is very quite (other units facing Ocean Dr can be noisy) and you can sleep like a puppy in our unit.
There is metered parking just outside condo, a garage just 1 block away for about 1 dollar per hour or complimentary parking about 1 mile away.
This Ocean Drive apartment is set up with 3 sleeping room areas, living room, full size kitchen, bath - in detail consisting of:
- 1 full sized bedroom with 2 king size beds or 4 twin size bed set-up.
- 2 smaller alcove bedroom areas with either a king size bed or 2 twins designed with 7 foot high Art Deco designed glass block partition walls for bright open air design.
- 1 living room area with a 7 foot high Art Deco designed glass block wall and a 60 inch smart TV hanging from ceiling for that perfect entertainment.
- 1 full size kitchen with eat-in bar
- 1 full size bathroom with tub/shower
Accès des voyageurs
Fully Equipped Kitchen Area with Fridge-Freezer, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffeemaker, Toaster, One Burner Porcelain Glass Induction Cook Top, Pots & Pans, Cooking/eating utensils, Iron, Ironing-board, Ice Bucket, Wine Glasses
Bedroom #1 (up to 4 pers) Consists of 2 King Beds or 4 Twin Beds, Plasma TV, Cable TV.
Bedroom #2 (up to 2 pers) Consists of 1 King Size Bed or 2 Twin Size bed after preference, Plasma TV, Cable TV.
Bedroom #3 (up to 2 pers) Consists of 1 King Size Bed or 2 Twin Size bed after preference, Plasma TV, Cable TV.
Living Room / Convertible 4th Bedroom (up to 2 pers) Consists of 4 Full Size Designer Daybed Sofas, 60 Inch HD Plasma TV, Cable TV.
Bathroom: Consists of bathtub and shower and bidet. Tile throughout bathroom.
Facilities on Site: WiFi Internet, AC, Alarm Clock, Concierge, walk to everything including Restaurant, SPA, Shopping & Grocery stores
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is a completely private rental and you do NOT share any space in the home with anyone else. You have the entire home to yourself and it is completely private.
We ask you to be honest in number of people you are bringing so we do not get into a situation. This is super important so we do not get any surprises and can make your stay as comfortable as possible with proper bedding/linen/towels.
This is your private accommodation. After reserving our home we will email you a host confirmation & visitor's agreement, once that is signed we will forward you final check-in instructions.
We are there to Meet & Greet you upon arrival (normal hours) whenever possible and give you the access key codes. We will also give you brief tour of the home, with specific instructions about how to enjoy your stay. After that, we give you complete privacy to do things on your own.... The home is completely yours and private. We won't bother you! Reach out to us if you would like to get information where to get lunch, dinner or drinks.
If you got any questions, need help or assistance we are there for you 24/7 so we can tell/show you what we love about our city! :-)
We look forward welcoming you to our home. We always strive to make all visiting Guests happy and we really want you to ENJOY YOURSELVES!
We just ask you to please be respectful of our home, towards our neighbors, understand, and agree to the following normal private home rules:
• Verify that everyone in your group have seen the floor plan of the home, understands its layout, its design, furniture, and size. Depending on the number of people occupying the home, it is important that everybody in guest party agree on the floor plan and bed set-up so there is no confusion upon arrival. Everyone understands that if anyone wants more privacy or additional rooms that these can be booked at nearby homes or hotel at own expense. There are no refunds for home not being large enough, early check-outs or shorter stay than agreed to in reservation.
• Please note this is our HOME, not a hotel, so please treat it like it was your home. We put a lot of love and hard work into making this a nice comfortable home. Please treat it as such. We want to keep this space pristine for years to come, and we will trust you to keep it clean.
• This is our private home and we want our home to remain a private, so please be discreet as you are a "Special Invited Guest of Owners" Ann & Lars (we appreciate your attention to this detail)
• Home offered was based on availability, number of guests, and desired dates. Occupancy is only for the number of guests agreed to in reservation. Any additional persons must be approved at least 3 days prior to your arrival date and an additional fee may occur (no guests are allowed other than the ones reserved).
• We would like our home to be your sanctuary for relaxation with your close friends or family over BBQ, dinners and such. Keep all partying or parties out on the town and not in our home.
• Honor system must prevail! If you break or damage something, please let us know immediately.
• Please leave home in the same condition as you found it. Please take trash out and clean your dishes.
• Please keep exterior door, and windows closed at all times to optimize air condition and to keep any bugs out.
• Please be respectful of our neighbors. NO loud music, NO disturbance, and home shall be quiet after 10pm weekdays, 11pm weekends.
• Please NO smoking, NO pets, NO drugs, NO prostitution activities, NO filming or recording of adult material.
• Please do NOT sit on any furniture with wet bathing suits and please do NOT hang wet towels over any furniture.
• Please do NOT take any towels, linens or other items from our home.
• Agent/owners/management are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
• Agent/owners/management are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
• Our neighborhood is the safest in the area but please do not let anyone into the home that you do not know (except for cleaning/maintenance persons).
• Please do not indulge in foul language or disturb the peace or comfort of surrounding neighbors. If there are any disruptive behaviors, loud music or loud parties any security deposit will be forfeited.
• If these simple home rules are not adhered to, we reserve the right to ask all occupants to leave the premises, without a refund of security deposit or any unused nights. Please, please don't make us do this.
• The bed set up request shall be E-mailed to Home Caretaker at least 1 week prior to arrival. Contact info to Home Caretaker will be given to you once this visitor’s agreement has been signed.
Other than that, we look forward welcoming you to our home
and we really want you to enjoy your stay! :-)
Cet hôte a 237 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We take pride in providing quality accommodation and excellent service.
After choosing us as your host you will be able to reach us 24/7 and we love to host! :-)
We truly take pride in trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible and also give you tips and recommendations to enhance your destination experience. This is what makes our guests want to return over and over year after year. The thank you notes from guests like you are what drives us and make us love what we do.
We are here to welcome our of town guests and explain how wonderful a stay can be! Feel free to ask us anything about your visit. Meanwhile, let us know and we will give you some great hints for getting around and traveling to your new favorite destination.
We will be assisting you from the time you make us your host until the time you depart back to your own home.
Our favorite travel destinations are South Beach Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Palm Beach, Scottsdale/Phoenix, New York, LA, San Francisco, San name a few in the USA, and internationally we love France, Scandinavia, Italy, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. Our future plans are to explore Hawaii, South America, Australia/New Zealand, and South Africa on our journey on this planet.
We love to travel, mix business with pleasure, learn from others, gain new experiences, meet new people, network, and explore more of the world's wonderful "treasures" as long as we live.
We love the new sharing economy! Let's embrace it :-)
We look forward welcoming you to our home!