À propos de ce logement
Gorgeous Centro house - close to everything at a great price! In Santa Ana, short walk to Paseo de Montejo. Sleeps 2-4 with room for up to six.
Lovely vacation home with high ceilings, original pasta tile floors and antique wooden doors, designed by one of Merida's most talented and sought after young architects. Tastefully designed for modern, casual living and a relaxed, Mediterranean vibe.
The two private king master suites - come with lots of closet space and luxurious linens. There's also a double sofa bed, that can accommodate two comfortably for a total of six. The house is perfect for couples, families or small groups.
Full air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, well-equipped kitchen, comfortable soft furnishings, wireless Internet, Bluetooth speaker, and Smart Internet TV. Relax and catch a movie on Netflix after a day visiting restored Haciendas, swimming in ancient cenotes, watching flocks of pink flamingos feed, or exploring Mayan heritage sites.
Accès des voyageurs
Two king bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, plus the bonus sofa/sleeper in the studio TV lounge with its own private full bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our bi-lingual property manger is available to answer questions, book a private chef (with in-house cooking lesson), take care of any problems and to advise on tours, taxis, etc. We offer full concierge services upon request
Additional fees apply for add-on services.
Check out the amazing Roof Terrace - enjoy drinks on cool evenings..
1. All we ask is that you please treat our home as you would your own.
2. The home is available for check in after 3pm local time. Check out is 11am local time. Depending on availability, we're happy to accommodate requests for early check in or late check out with an additional charge of $25.00 for each 2 hour period payable locally to property manager. Strictly by pre-arrangement only. To request please contact owner or property manager in advance.
3. At check in, guests are required to sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. An advance copy will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. As is standard for Merida rentals, guests will be charged for electricity usage. Meters are read on day of arrival and departure. Readings will be provided upon request.
5. Reservations during peak and holiday seasons may require a four night minimum stay.
6. A Cleaning fee of $50USD is payable with every rental. Reservations over 7 nights include 1 x maid service per week. Additional services are available upon request at reasonable rate.
7. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.
8. Pets can be accommodated upon request. A fee of $75USD will be applied to your rental, payable locally upon arrival.
9. While we don't restrict family bookings, as is usual in Merida, the pool area is unfenced and there is a spiral staircase next to the pool. Families should consider this when booking.