Our house is perfectly set up for any kind of getaway. This is one of THREE units on our property located along the 84 freeway in the North Tabor neighborhood. This little haven includes is wifi, flat screen with chromcast and dvds, board games, a fully equipped kitchen, and most importantly easy access to anywhere via MAX light-rail, and within walking distance to cafes, taverns, and shops.
We hope our home makes you love Portland as much as we do!
This is one of THREE units on the property. Interaction with other guests is entirely up to you, but we promise you if privacy is what you seek, then you will have plenty of it! Our home features two bedrooms (one queen size in the master bedroom and one single bed in the study) plus an additional couch in the living room. You will have access to a full kitchen that is fully equipped, and lovely dining room that is both sophisticated and kid friendly.
Set up for work and play, the house features wifi, home office, flat screen tv with hdmi cable for your computer and a chromecast, as well as a fun DVD collection, board games, books, magnet wall, and a fun chalk board table for dinner doodles.
Accès des voyageurs
There are THREE private units on the property. Guests have access to the entirety of the Willow Plum House which includes: Master Bedroom, Home Office/Second Bedroom, Living Room, Games, Entertainment Center, Kitchen, Bathroom. The shared portions of the property include the front yard and back yard. Free Street Parking is available. Please do not enter the basement/downstairs unit. Please do not park in the driveway-- you can find plenty of street parking. Thank you!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The key is in the lock box--please refer to house manual. You will have the entire main floor of the house to yourselves with total indoor privacy, and shared outdoor spaces with us and/or other guests on site. We can always be reached via text, and email to attend to any of your urgent needs during your stay, but we have provided all the resources you will need. Everything you need to know can be found in the HOUSE MANUAL.
Our house in located facing the onramp to highway 84 east, but noise from the freeway is very minimal from inside the house. Although sometimes it may bother certain individuals, it never bothers us, and for short-term travelers this location cannot be more convenient. Since portland is made up of so many spread-out small neighborhoods, the proximity to the freeway and the MAX makes this location easy to get to and from and thus extremely desirable. We love it!
Welcome to my home! Please read these rules and info BEFORE you decide to book with us.
1) Number one rule is to have fun and experience Portland for all it has to offer. Do not hesitate to reach out if you need any recommendations.
2) Familiarize yourself with "self check-in." We have provided specific instructions so that guests can come as they please without the hassle of coordinating key pick-ups.
3) If you will be checking in later than 11pm please confirm with us before so we know if someone should be on stand-by in case of check in difficulties. If you arrive early, on the other hand, you may drop off your luggage until 3pm.
4) Tell us how many people in your party, and how many beds you need so we can adjust accordingly.
5) This house is located along the onramp to 84 highway. Quiet and peaceful inside and VERY convenient, however may be bothersome to particularly sensitive individuals.
6) Refer to the HOUSE MANUAL located on our airbnb website to familiarize yourself with the space, check in, attractions, contacts, and general information/answers to questions.
I love Portland! I love Dance! and I love to Travel!