This peaceful and comfortable bedroom has a queen-size bed, hand-carved console table, small dresser, armchair, side-table, and closet. Free street parking, one block from groceries and amenities. Perfect for couples or spacious single occupancy.
This spacious bedroom is conveniently located adjacent to the main bathroom and is excellent for one person or a couple. The house has an expansive living room and kitchen. It is very peaceful and yet just half a block from a major city hub with restaurants, grocery stores, bookshops, banking, markets and cafes.
House amenities include:
new sheets & duvets, plush towels
ironing board & iron, hair-dryer
fully equipped kitchen, including:
dedicated shelf space
microwave, blender, toaster, kettle, coffeepot, etc.
complimentary tea & coffee
filtered alkaline water
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to their room, the living room space and TV with Chromecasting, the large kitchen and the back room which contains a second and laundry facilities. There is also access to a shared full bathroom and a small patio on the back with a cute table for two. You share the common areas with me and Tom as well as an additional guest/guests in from the other room.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Myself and my partner Tom are happy to interact with guests as much as you like and when we have time. I love my neighborhood and I'd like to recommend places for you to eat, walk to or get groceries. I go to all kinds of restaurants, from fine-dining to the healthiest vegetarian, gluten-free restaurants, all in Kits.
The house has two Airbnb rooms that are available for rent and two bathrooms in total, one of which is shared between the two rooms.
1. No smoking anywhere inside.
2. Clean up after yourself in the kitchen and shared spaces.
3. The house quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
4. No unregistered overnight guests.
5. No unaccompanied guests in the house at any time.
6. There is a $20 key replacement charge if the key is not returned when you check-out.
7. Check-out is 11:00am. Check-in is 2:00pm. NO check-ins after 9:00 pm
8. Adult guests only (18 or older).
9. Guests may not leave items behind and are responsible for removing any items that cannot be placed in the provided garbage/recycling bins.
I'm currently a very happy Vancouverite after living many places in my life including all over the U.S., Los Angeles, Eugene OR, Albuquerque NM, and India when I was a child. I teach yoga and do freelance work. I'm enjoying the whole Airbnb experience, particularly welcoming different faces from different places around the world.