À propos de ce logement
Located directly on Lake Conroe in one of the most desired coves & 10 minutes away from the Yacht Club, this house has 80's arcade games, a pool table, a breakfast veranda, and more! Take a peek!
Like a hotel, but let's face it, it's 10x better. 3 levels, sleeps 7 comfortably. Mid-levels give you the luxurious, open feel. Decorated in a contemporary style and recently upgraded, with ceilings over 20 feet high. Windows reach the entire stretch from floor to ceiling. Our 70 inch TV ensures that the kids will keep entertained for hours, and the pool table with bar should be fun for the adult guests. Adults can also travel back in time with our Pac-Man and Donkey Kong vintage arcade machines! Horseshoe pit (not sure where our actual horseshoes went, so bring some if you'd like to play!) in the back yard, which leads right onto the lake. Fully stocked kitchen, and there's a Walmart down the street for all your groceries - as well as the yacht club (GREAT brunch!), liquor store and donut shop. Everything you need right here :)
Accès des voyageurs
The entire house is yours for the duration of your stay! The neighbors are VERY friendly and quiet - having said that, I expect you to be the same! I may drop in, not to disturb anybody (I'll be quiet as a mouse!) but just to check in on the house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We're available by email and phone 24/7, and may drop in if requested or if maintenance is needed.
The neighbors are as friendly as they come. There's a gas station down the street, as well as a Walmart, donut shop, and that's pretty much all you need. Be careful of alligators on the streets. Just kidding. That only happened once. Be careful driving at night - there are deer and foxes everywhere.
You'll definitely want to drive here. Nobody's even heard of Uber here.
In the evening, please avoid opening any of the doors. Because the property is on the lake, there are a LOT of bugs and if you don't want to be bothered by them inside the house, please keep doors shut after the sun has set.
There are disposable cups, plates and cutlery at your disposal! IF you'd like to use plates, real silverware and glasses, please load them into the dishwasher - like your own home, you wouldn't want a pile of dirty dishes sitting in your sink!
Lastly... Please note that there is NO INTERNET. For some reason, no provider wants to service here...
***FIRST AND FOREMOST: THIS IS NOT A CHEAP ALTERNATIVE TO A PARTY VENUE. If you're planning a party, a get-together, or even thinking about having one guest over at the house, please consult me.***
* For liability reasons, no "daytime guests" or anyone who isn't a registered guest (max 7) in the booking. If you plan to have friends drop by, please let me know before booking!
* Please be respectful to our designer furniture. There are MULTIPLE towels for your use, so please don't sit on the leather with wet swim trunks - it ruins the upholstery for good.
*Again, try not to open the doors too much after the sun has set to avoid bugs flying in. They park right at the door because well, it's the boonies, and they see light on the windows. Our neighbors are the best, so please don't upset them by playing loud music on the balconies at night.
* ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE. There are balconies and the dock for that, and when you smoke, please put the cigarette out APPROPRIATELY (not one the walls or tiles, thanks!) and then throw them in the bin when they've cooled down.
* NO PETS. Sorry.
* Again, there are disposable cups, plates and cutlery at your disposal! IF you'd like to use plates, real silverware and glasses, please load them into the dishwasher - like your own home, you wouldn't want a pile of dirty dishes sitting in your sink!
* Please pick up lightly after yourself. NO TRASHING, please. There are trash cans, running water, and cleaning supplies. Treat this home like you would yours, please (or in some cases, better). We're people too, and we've taken care of our lovely home for years! :)
* NO GUESTS AFTER 11PM (unless they are considered "extra guests", and in this case, please obtain permission and change the guest count accordingly).
* Because of the nearby lake, children are under the responsibility of their parents at all times.
*No outdoor shoes in the house please.
* If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
* Please ensure all windows and doors are locked when leaving the house.
* Please return all the thermostats to 75 degrees when you leave.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Travel Bug born in Houston, raised in Switzerland, then Portugal, before graduating and coming back to the Lone Star State. I hit up China annually to learn about the heritage, language, nightlife, and weird foods. Shanghai and Hangzhou are personal faves!
"Have courage and be kind" - I'm a HUGE Disney fanatic. I never back down from a challenge, and will try everything once (no drugs!!). LOVE the outdoors, puzzles, cats, musicals, sports of any kind, running, and ALL FOODS! No radical views, politically or otherwise. I believe in fairness, freedom, kindness, aliens and tex-mex cuisine.