À propos de ce logement
Completely renovated in 2014, this stunning, modern Bernal Heights home is perfectly situated for shuttling between downtown and Santa Clara for the festivities! Walk to BART (for Caltrain,10min), Muni(1min), US101 and 280 (3 mins)
189 College Ave is conveniently located in San Franciscos Mission District, just 4 blocks from the Church Street light rail line, 6 blocks from Glen Park BART station and 4 blocks from Interstate I-280 and Highway 101. With some of the warmest weather in the city and one of the best restaurant districts in the country, the Mission has some of the most sought after real estate in the U.S. This home presents a walkscore of 86 so its easy to enjoy all that Mission/Noe Valley/Bernal Heights/and Glen Park have to offer. Everything has been completely rebuilt in this turn of the century historic gem. All new plumbing and sewer lines, electrical, insulation, roof, fixtures and finishes. This sustainable home is ready for another 100 years. This unit is a large 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, with living/dining, laundry, foyer, breakfast room and gourmet kitchen with a fireplace
Accès des voyageurs
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!! READ CAREFULLY!!!!
1. Use of the fireplace or candles is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Violation of this WILL be prosecuted
2. When you check out, you MUST return the keys to the lock box
3. The lock box with keys is the BLACK lock box located ON the front door of the building (#189), NOT on the railing of the building NEXT DOOR. The combination is 97143. You MUST re-enter the combination to CLOSE the lock box, and move the keys out of the way of the door to close it. If you mistype the combination, push the "clear" button.
4. An Emergency lock box is located at the RIGHT side of the building (facing the front), in the bushes just LEFT from the second door (not the front door). There is a small brown/gray water pipe attached to the front of the building there (in the bushes, just a few inches to the left of the steps). The emergency lock box is wrapped around this pipe. NOTE: if using the emergency lock box, you MUST also return the keys to this lock box. The combination is 9714
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be away during this period but will have access to email,(EMAIL HIDDEN) You may also text or call at: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), but there is no guarantee I will be able to respond immediately.
PLEASE READ!!! HOUSE RULES AND ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:
Welcome friends! A few words about the house to make your stay pleasant and smooth.
1. FIRE EXTINGUISHER IS JUST OUTSIDE THE UNIT DOOR BEHIND YOU
2. NO SMOKING in the unit whatsoever. Any violation of this WILL be prosecuted.
3. DO NOT use the fireplace ( is it NOT safe for use), or light any candles in the unit
4. QUIET TIME is after 10pm. At ALL times, please be respectful of the neighbors (both upstairs and downstairs). There is some sound insulation int he back bedroom but not other places like the living room
5. NO PETS are allowed in the unit at any time
6. BOTH DOORS need to be RE-LOCKED manually. They DO NOT lock automatically. When you arrive, PLEASE remember to re-lock the front door.
7. Leaving windows fully open can attract flies, but feel free to do so.
8. Please leave all the thermostats set at 70 degrees or lower. There is NO air conditioning, but you will likely not need it.
9. To watch Apple TV:
Find the universal remote. Push "More Activities", then use the left/right arrows keys to find "Watch Apple TV". Hit the button on the left next to this text, point the remote at the receiver and WAIT 5 seconds. This will switch everything on and to the right input. Adjust the volume as needed.
To turn everything OFF, READ THIS FIRST. Point the remote at the entertainment center and be prepared to wait 10 seconds. Press "All Off". Now wait 10 seconds (yes, 10. :)). This will switch everything off
10. CHECK OUT IS BY NOON. The cleaners should arrive at noon and will expect to find keys IN THE MAIN LOCK BOX.
11. CHECK IN IS AT 3PM. The cleaners should finish by 3pm and return keys to the main lock box. Please do not arrive before 3pm.
12. Extra paper products are in the small bathroom to the left (just off the foyer)
13. Please use the coat hock to the left for coats (closets are pretty full)
14. WIFI/INTERNET: There are 2 networks: 23Juri3-1 (front) and 23Juri3-1_EXT (back). Password for both is "lionelrichie"
If you need to contact me (in case of emergency), please use:
EMAIL: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
PHONE: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Note that I may not be immediately accessible, but will respond as soon as possible.
Enjoy you stay!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.