Value to life and families; with privacy and convenience.
Bright, spacious & self sufficient.
4 Bedrooms = King, Queen, & 2 of 2 Twins; Sofa Bed. Sleeps up to 10.
3 Baths with 2 En-Suites. Wifi Internet, Telephone and 3 Cable TV’s.
Private pool faces SW South!
Bedrooms: 4 (1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin)
Bathrooms: 3 (2 En-Suite)
Sleeps: 8-10 People
Disney: about 10 minutes
Supermarket: 2-3 Minutes
Other Extras: 3 Cable TV's,
Accès des voyageurs
A childrens play area, soccer pitch, basketball court and tennis court are available for guests to use. Within 2 to 3 minutes drive you will find a 24 hour supermarket and a good selection of shops and restaurants.
Disney can be reached in about 5-10 minutes, Universal Studios is about 25 minutes drive away and Sea World can be reached in about 15 minutes. Atlantic coast beaches can be reached in about 45 minutes, gulf coast beaches are about 60 minutes away and Orlando International airport is 25 minutes drive.
OUR POOL VILLA WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
· Washer Machine & Tumble Dryer
· Fully equipped Kitchen including Microwave, Oven and Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge / Freezer etc
· Full Air Conditioning
· Iron & Ironing Board, Vacuum Cleaner etc
· Linens and Towels will be provided and all electricity, gas etc is included in the rental price (except pool heating costs 35/day if you need pool heating).
· A local manager will be available to offer assistance you may need whilst in residence; their visit incurs charges.
HOUSE RULE: ENJOY, CARE & RESPECT.
Please TAKE OFF outdoor footwear at the apartment door.
ONLY guests listed in our agreement may stay overnight.
Do NOT share any code or password with others.
Do NOT put oil and grease into the sink.
Keep house and apartment doors LOCKED.
Slightly OPEN laundry/dishwasher doors when not used.
Remove the lint from the dryer filter each time before using the dryer.
2. NO SMOKING: Please smoke outside. If there is evidence of indoor smoking a $290 fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
3. NO PETS: Pets are NOT allowed.
3. PARKING: You can easily park off-street in front of the garage.
5. NOISE: This is a residential area. Please keep the noise level low especially between 10pm - 8am, where you can hear it not in other houses.
6. CONSERVATION: Please use the water, electricity, or gas SENSIBLY — such as closing windows if the heating or cooling is on, or if you are not home.
7. SUPPLIES: Although you may find some initial small quantities of household supplies such as toilet paper and soap, these items are not supplied as a rule. This is a self-catering home and the responsibility of the renter to obtain.
8. BATHROOM: Do NOT put paper towel/cloth into toilet. It clogs and costs you $300 to clear! Close shower curtain or door to avoid water on the floor.
11. LIABILITY: This unit / house is privately owned; the owners are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are NOT responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is AGREED that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
12. ACCESS: It is also AGREED, by accepting this reservation, that the host may need to, in rare case, access the unit for purposes of repair, inspection or viewing for a prospective Lessee. The host will provide reasonable notice prior to such access unless it is an emergency.
13. DISHES: Please WASH your dishes prior to departure. Feel free to leave dishes in the drain tray.
14. VISITORS: People who may visit the premises because of the Guest, are the sole responsibility of the Guest.
15. TRASH: Compact and put your recycles and trash in their CORRECT CANS outside and keep the lids completely CLOSED.
16. DECOR: Please respect the furniture and the decor in the apartment. If you have moved, put furniture and decorative items back the way you found them.
17. PRE-DEPARTURE: Put all the dirty towels in ONE PILE. Make sure you DON’T LEAVE any leftover. TURN OFF lights, stove (make sure gas is fully off if it's gas), and water taps. CLOSE Doors / windows and lock the doors.
À partir du 21 décembre 2017 - 2 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 9 nuits.
Cet hôte a 289 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I've been an Airbnb host for few years now and recently had a pleasure of being a guest so I know what people expect from a Host and a Guest.
I truly enjoy hosting Airbnb and I think it's a great community of people, almost like a world web of great hosts and guests.
As for me I'm very sociable person and Airbnb gives me an opportunity to meet different people each time.
I also like to keep things clean and organized and spend most of my time reading books, doing research on a healthy lifestyle and of course trying to live one! :)
"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."