À propos de ce logement
This beautiful, furnished, duplex apartment in Nerul Village, Goa is spread over 95 sq mt. and has a large, airy living room on the 1st floor that is entered from a private gated courtyard with a spacious balcony at the front.
The functional kitchen has a fridge/freezer, a gas stove, plates & glasses, an aqua guard water filter, pots & pans, an electric kettle, a microwave and a washing machine.
Up the stairs to the second floor are the two bedrooms; each of which has an AC unit and an en suite bathroom with geyser. The master bedroom has a small balcony, and a four-poster bed that was commissioned from reclaimed teak beams. The second bedroom has a double bed with a contemporary bed frame.
While the apartment accommodates 4 guests in the bedrooms, a single divan on the first floor will comfortably sleep an extra guest. Two extra floor mattresses are available for additional guests.
Guests have free access to a small swimming/plunge pool in the opposite building.
Aqua 3 has open car parking spaces available on a first-come first-serve basis as well as parking on the road.
Just a phone call away.
- The apartment may be booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
- A paid cleaning service can be availed of on a per time basis of Rs.300/-
- The apartment does not have Wifi
- Do let us know a bit in advance if you will need help to organize a rented vehicle.
- The apartment is somebody's home - please treat it with care.
- If staying for more than a couple of days, please leave your garbage bag outside the main door everyday. It will be collected in the mornings. Fresh garbage bags can be found in the kitchen.
- Please turn off AC's and geysers when not in use.
- Have fun!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
After many adventures in the big cities I now call Goa 'home'. This place means so many different things to different people and it is amazing to observe how utterly diverse worlds seem to exist in the same space almost in parallel universes. For me, this place means a kind of simplicity; a subtle shift of gear, a peeling back of armour, sun on my skin, sand on my feet and a great deep breath.