Welcome to Black Pines, a Scandinavian style country retreat with all the modern amenities. 3 beds, 2 baths, modern kitchen, pool and garden in the heart of the Catskills just 2.5 hours from the city. Great shopping and outdoor activities.
The house features a great room, luxe spacious bathrooms and a fantastic pool. Washer/Dryer, AC, Fireplace, pool, cable, WIFI.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be available by text or by phone to answer any questions.
Wifi: Black Pines
- Please do not eat or drink anything on the bright pink sofa
- Please remove your shoes when inside the home
- Please do not smoke inside the home or on the building's premises
- Please do not open rooms, cupboards or drawers sealed with red tape
- When eating or cooking outside, please be sure to clean up any food or trash left behind to avoid attracting any animals from the woods nearby
- Please do not allow any dogs or smaller pets to swim in the pool, the lining is easily scratched
- Please do not cut any food directly on the butcher block countertops in the kitchen. There are cutting boards located next to the sink for your use during your stay
Trash is picked up Wednesday mornings. We do have bears from time to time. If you need to put trash out before or after its best to put it in the mechanical room downstairs until its ready to be put out. We have yellow bear proof trash cans with screw tops, make the sure the top is tightly secured.
The kitchen is well stocked with most things you will need for cooking and baking. Here are a few notes:
- We have a soda stream for making soda, the machine is next to the bar.
- The countertops are butcher block but they SHOULD NOT be cut on. Cutting boards are located in the third drawer down to the right of the sink.
- This house is on a septic system so please DO NOT put food down the drain, it should be thrown in the trash.
- For coffee we have a french press which is located next to the stove.
HEATING & AC
The heating and AC is controlled by the nest thermostat next to the bar. Turn up for heat and down for AC. Please set the thermostat to AWAY before you leave.
To use the pool, remove the blue pool cover from on top of the pool. To do so (this is much easier with two people), manually pull the cover off by folding it over in sections and then setting it aside in the yard by the fence. The cover can remain off of the pool for the duration of a guest stay.
To use the pool vacuum, first put the round end of the pool hose over one of the jets in the pool to fill the hose with water before hooking up to the pump (just to keep the air out of the system.) Then, open the grey filter trap and put the round end of the pool hose into the round filter trap. Once the vacuum hose is connected in the filter trap with the white end, you have to turn the filter diverter to vacuum mode to increase the suction (pulled down to the left at 90 degrees). When finished vacuuming, turn the diverter back into the filter mode (turned back to straight up) and then jets and filter will run normally again.
The pool filter is on a timer and should not need to be altered. It runs 12 hours during the day and shuts off at night.
Chlorine tablets are located in the mechanical room downstairs. There should be about 3 – 4 of these inside the filter trap at all times, so when using the pool please be sure to pull up the white basket and drop in as many additional tabs as needed.
Lounge cushions are kept in the pool house. Please put them back in the pool house after using so they don't get rained on.
Please do not leave the umbrellas up when you are not at the pool and at night as strong winds can sometimes break them. They should be put down before your departure.
No Glass at the pool, acrylic glasses can be found in the kitchen.
We have a big JAMBOX that works with bluetooth for most phones/tablets/compters. There is also a Tivoli radio in the great room with a cord.
We have really great Toto toilets but the back of the tank tends to get a little shifted when the seat is slammed up which causes the toilet to run. Just shift the lid forward a bit and the toilet will stop running.
Cet hôte a 51 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires