- Private room with two double beds, and a shared bathroom (with 3 other rooms).
- Storage, closet.
- Outdoor kitchen, shared but comfortable and fully equipped diner: stove, stove top, fridge.
- Large terrace/garden area with barbecue.
- Washer available for extra cost.
• Upon accommodating in their room/apartment, our guests are kindly expected to present their passports/identity cards to our staff.
• Upon arrival to the room/apartment our guests are kindly expected to report any damage/objection to service. Please note that any damage that occurs thereafter would be regarded as the responsibility of the guest.
• Our guests are expected to preserve the environment and avoid irrational behaviour, such as the excessive use of electricity/water: water taps should be left closed and air conditioning devices switched off prior to leaving the room/apartment. Please do not use the air conditioning device with windows/doors open.
• We take the privacy of our guests very seriously and shall not enter the rented space without knowledge or supervision of our guests. Thus, please take a proper care of your personal belongings, for we are not liable in case of any loss thereof.
• The conduct of each of our guests should be appropriated to the needs of the rest of our guests: please avoid noisy disposition, as we are obliged to guarantee the environment that allows relaxation and proper rest to each of our guests. The quiet hours in our guest house are: from 15:00h till 17:00h, and from 23:00h until 08:00h.
• We do not allow pets in our accommodation.
• We do not allow smoking in our accommodation.
• The guests are expected to check out by 10 a.m. However, in case you are set to depart later on a given day, we are happy to keep your luggage for you but only if you agree to still keep your valuable belongings with you. The exceptions to this rule are possible, but only if mutually agreed.
• Visits or business meetings can be held in common areas of the guest house, like terrace and/or garden area. The exceptions to this rule are possible, if mutually agreed.
• Open fire, smoking, candles etc. are not allowed in hallways nor in rooms/apartments.
Cet hôte a 80 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Currently working as a postdoctoral researcher in Portugal, in the field of telecommunications. Enjoy being immersed in different cultural experiences by travelling around the globe, as well as welcoming others alike by taking part of our own family business of renting apartments and rooms in Herceg Novi, Montenegro.